Dennis and Suzette, pick me :-)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Linn, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Hello!

I recently moved to America from Scandinavia, to be with my husband that lives in Texas. We have a very comfortable relationship, and we've talked a lot about this idea. I'm know that Suzette and Dennis are receiving thousands of applications a month, and it's a very tough business to get into. So why pick me? I'm a quiet girl, but when you start to get to know me, I'm a lot of fun! I'm one of those girls that always will surprise you. My friends describes me as a happy, understanding, responsible and persistent girl. Some of them also calls me a funny dork. I'm always up for a challenge, and I never give up!

Back in my home country, I worked in a grocery store as a clerk. I've also worked in a kindergarten. I'm soon to be 24, so I have finished high school, but would like to go to college to get a business degree, after my husband is done with his bachelor in 3D animation.

I do not have a special hobby, but I love cooking, dancing, hiking, camping, swimming, taking pictures and so on.
    Other info: height 5'8, weight 143 lbs, bra size 36A/B, jeans size 6. ( sorry, but the sizes might be a little off since it's different numbers in Europe :) )

Becoming a part of your team would be very exciting. Thank you for reading this post and for those who respond :)

Here's some pictures of me:
    <a class="postlink" href="http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62/zebitZzz/pictures/IMG_0199.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62 ... G_0199.jpg</a>
    <a class="postlink" href="http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62/zebitZzz/pictures/IMG_0218.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62 ... G_0218.jpg</a>

2. Re: Wishing to Become a Part of Your Team

Good Luck!!!! xoxoxoxo

3. Re: Wishing to Become a Part of Your Team

Thank you tamelalee :)

4. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Wow, your husband is one lucky man. I wish the best of luck to you!

5. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Thanks for the support Roadsrer1200! :)

6. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Thanks for the compliments and the support! And yes I'm Norwegian! How'd you know? I might have been Danish! Btw, I'm half Danish! lol. And yes Norwegians, are a little more "down-to-earth" :)

7. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

good luck

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Lovely! I hope you come to play at the Ranches [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Really! You know people in Hordaland, that's cool! I've never been to that county, but they say it's a really nice and peaceful place. Denmark is nice too, very charming, you should definitely visit ;) My husband is from Napa, California, but he has lived in Las Vegas most of his life. So I've been to LV a lot of times. I also went to Rachel, such an amazing town. We were there in spring time, so the temp was just perfect! He moved to Texas, because his family lives here. So now I'm trying to get familiar to this state and lifestyle. It's nice here, but sooo different than Norway :)

10. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Thank you! I hope so too! :D

11. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Wow, sounds like you might be a great person. I for one would love to meet and talk with you. As I am of Norwegian grandparents (They immigrated from Norway around 1900 from Oslo, Norway) and having visited Norway a couple of times i can appreciate the countries beauty as well as yours. Hope to see you at the ranches...

Here is a link that will give you information on what being a bunny/lover envolves and how to apply.

HOW TO BECOME A BUNNYBABE: What you need to do ... and know

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634</a>

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

and TUSEN TAKK!!!! for the great photos.

12. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

And Tusen hjertelig takk, CronusWalker, for your support and compliments [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It's so cool that your grandparents' from Norway! Been living in Oslo for a couple of years, but it's not the same as it used to be. A lot of crime, and it's upsetting how fast the crime there grows. Been long since you visited Norway?

13. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

They live in Napa! Wow what a small world! ;) I do like Texas, it's more similar to Norway, than Vegas, ;) Plus the people here are very laid back! :D I hope I get to meet you one time! Thanks Shadow, I'll let you know if they call me, for sure!

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Welcome and good luck to you. Your husband is a very lucky guy. With your personality and looks, you would do very well at the Ranches. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

It's been over 25 years since i was there. I still remember Freedom Park in Olso, It made quite an impression on me at the time. It was very beautiful in a haunting kind of way. I also remember the beautiful female clerk that checked me and my associates in at the hotel. Young, blonde, and wearing a see through blouse without bra that left nothing to the imagination, but flaming desire.......

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Walker, the Norwegian girls are amazing! No wonder you were drooling! :)

17. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Thank you so much!!! :p hopefully I make a good enough impression for Suzette and Dennis! :) fingers crossed!

18. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Do you ever get out this way Cas? I live in Sactown which is only about an hour or so from Napa. Next time you head out this way, let me know and we can do some heavy duty wine tasting. :mrgreen:

19. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

I'm impressed!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Good luck - I think you have what it takes!!!

20. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Good luck, sweetie! :D

22. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Thanks Mixie! :D

23. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Hope to meet u soon..I wanna hear that accent :wink:

24. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Hehe, yeah I have a bit of an accent! :) hope to meet you too!

25. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

I wish you the best. This is one of the best things I've ever decided to do, I hope it works our for you too. Love Dani

27. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Thank you so much, Dani! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Thank you for your sweet words Rachel :)

29. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

You'll be more impressed in person! I'm her husband and I know I am a very lucky man. She is an awesome little woman and I love every minute with her, especially in bed ;). She's has only been with one guy in her life, me, so sleeping with her is like having a virgin every time! She's very excited about potentially working at the bunny ranch and I support her in every aspect and everything she does. She would be a great addition!

30. Re: Dennis and Suzette, pick me!!

Thats great she has your support :D