Just wondering???

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ArmchairFabio, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Just wondering if MLBR offers a "10 second" party, or something similar, for the guy that pops as soon as contact is made, then can't get it up again for a 2nd round?

Would seem kind of foolish for him to order a two hour party with a limp noodle..... Right???

Do you guys have a contingency plan for this type of scenario?

2. Most houses and/or girls have a "minimum". Meaning the least amount of money to book time with a lady. If someone was a quick draw like you mentioned , he should opt for the minimum party, then once he was done, he could get a massage till his time was through.

3. From my thinking I don't plan on focusing only on myself when I get out there I want the lady to have as much fun as I do. Foreplay and pleasuring her is something I want to do with my time as well as my own pleasure.

4. Dido, love this comment. And yes there is a min but you have to understand that pleasure has no price, and we don't just stop when your done, well at least I don't, we all keep going til you tell us to stop.

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

I bet I could make you pop, again and again and again.. even in 10 second intervals :wink:

6. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I think I've done what one would term a min party.However,each time I ended up doing a rebook.So,from that time on no more minnies :D

7. LOL most men do rebook because they figure out they are having more than just sex, it's a once in a life time EXPERIENCE

8. I don't put a limit on the number of climaxes one has in a party with me. Besides, there are so many other activities we can engage in... :wink:

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Mixie makes a good point - intercourse and climaxes are just one part of what can be done together. Other options include mutual massage, oral, toys, girl-on-girl, kissing, pillow-fights... lol etc. :p

10. Exactly! :D

11. We Usually accomadate anyone we do our best to please the least lasting to the most lasting regardless we will give the greatest experiences

12. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I think what you're asking is, "Does the party end the moment the person pops?" and the answer is "no."
    First, the time you book is the time you get. Secondly, these women are so experienced that they've dealt with every type of situation, including disabilities, erectile dysfunction, etc., and have mastered many tricks up their sleeve to "rebuild" you back into a state of arousal.

So you going through an entire two-hour party with "a limp noodle" as you call it, has as much chance of happening as Celine Dion being hit by the Titanic....although some day, when Celine isn't looking, I'm sure the Titanic will sneak up on her... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: