Lucy Fire - you are nothing short of hypnotizing

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xxxfelix, Nov 18, 2011.

1. There has always been something different about Lucy Fire that has intrigued me - and this uniqueness was confirmed by my many sessions with this fine babe. To be born beautiful on the outside is a blessing, but to be beautiful on the inside and out shows a generosity of spirit. She is incredibly down to earth and kindhearted. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sometimes you long to jump in bed for some hot sex. Other times, you just want to curl up with a warm beautiful girl. Why not do both? Lucy Fire is my answer. [smilie=happy.gif]

Lucy and her best friend Maya - there is an undeniable chemistry between these twpp stunning babes, I will absolutely love to watch them go at it. One day, I will gather enough courage to be dazzled by these beautiful women at the same time. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Darling Lucy, thanks for a wonderful and memorable experience!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Awww! thank you SO much Felix! That was SO sweet! And you are a hard guy to please! I am honored. I always enjoy our parties and seeing that bright smile of yours.

Cant wait for our next party! ;)

3. Her beautiful eyes color and her figure hypnotize fast.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Lucy is sexy and so fun!

5. thaaanks ladies!! XoXo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Beautiful words for a gorgeous young woman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Awaiting your next visit Felix...

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. What a great review, Felix! Lucy is the complete package, oh and did I mention a very sexy redhead. Not that I'm partial.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

10. thanks so much ladies!! I got to have some more fun with MR.Felix yesterday... fuuuun times!