Jill makes lovin' fun

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by markincc, Nov 9, 2011.

1. You may have read earlier posts of mine regarding Jill Chandler, expressing my admiration of her as a courtesan and as a person.  A point I’ve not yet made is this: if you're having a bad day or have shortcomings in the bedroom, whatever those might be, Jill’s skill and enthusiasm will fill every void.  She erases anxiety and insecurity and replaces them with delight and fun, and does so with such grace that you think you did it yourself!  And if you're having a great day, she'll take you even higher. I leave her thinking, “Wow, that was great; I didn’t know I had it in me!” – well, I didn’t, before I met Jill.

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review, Mark! I can only echo your sentiments - Jill has an amazing ability to put anyone at ease and to make a new acquaintance feel like an old friend. I can't get enough of her, she's a true sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thanks, Natalia, beautifully said - and I can't get enough of her, either.
    Mark

4. That's great Marc! It's great when you find someone that can bring out the best in you. Looks like the Texas Tart did just that, I'm happy for you.

5. Indeed. Well put. Thanks.
    Mark

6. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Mark,

I appreciate your kind words and can't wait until I get to see you again. It's always a bright spot in my day to see you stroll through the door.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Anxiety eraser eh ? Okay, this is definitely a woman I must meet !! :lol:

Least I come across as more sarcastic than I intend; markincc, in all seriousness very nice job on this review. I've read several of your reviews on Jill now, found them to be very well written, and you've convinced me that Jill is quiet a woman.

8. Thank you, Mike. And if you haven't met Jill, you have a treat in store.
    Mark

9. Mark, I figured you would appreciate knowing this as I think it speaks to the kind of person Jill is.

Shortly after I got back from my last visit to the ranches, I was laid off from my job. Jill was one of the first people in my real or cyber life to reach out to me and express concern. Once more, she did this in spite of me having to cancel an initial plan to book with her back in May or June of this year !

While I've yet to meet her in person, my overall impression of Jill could not be more positive. She definitely sees her clients and potential clients first and foremost as people and friends, not as potential paydays.

I'm very much looking forward to FINALLY seeing her in person sometime late this winter as I got a job lined up now. I've long been attracted to women who have class and Jill seems to be a very classy woman !!

OSU Mike, over and out.

10. Thanks for sharing that, Mike. It's consistent with my experience of her. She's a wise, emotionally healthy, and deeply good person, and those characteristics color everything she does. I write these reviews, not because Jill asks me to, but to try to thank her for enriching my life. Beyond being a wonderful courtesan, she is my friend and, though quite a bit younger than I, often my mentor. I've learned important lessons from her, lessons that improve my life and my other relationships.

Mark

11. Great review Mark, you know we love having you at the ranch. You always bring a smile to Miss Jill's face. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I actually avoided saying what impressed me so much about this post because initially I could not think of a way to approach it tactfully. Fortunately I now have figured out the words.

I really commend you markincc for being brave enough to talk about this publicly. Most guys would NEVER want to admit to anyone about having a difficult time in the bedroom. The fact that you have speaks I think to your character and how strongly you feel about Jill.

When a guy has a situation like that, it is a really touchy thing and even a woman with the best of intentions could unintentionally DESTROY a guy's confidence and view of himself and do so very easily.

MY POINT IT IS RIGHT HERE LOL !! :arrow:So for you to go through that and leave enthusiastically saying you had a great time really got my attention. And I am clinically diagnosed with ADHD if that tells you anything :mrgreen:

I tells me that Jill's abilities as a courtesan are phenomenal and reinforces my gut feeling that as a person; Jill is truly a quality human being. Because you just can't make a guy feel that way under those circumstances, unless you truly have sincere compassion and concern for them.

So thanks again for being brave enough to share that review markincc. You're a good man my friend.

Take care,

Mike

13. Great review. I haven't made it in to meet her yet but she was the first person to im me and continues to im every so often to check in. I appreciate it and she seems wonderful

14. Jill is just simply the most down to earth women ever, and I would love to party with her one day too. Love this review.

15. What a treat to see this, Ellie, and it always makes me smile to see you, too (or hear your voice on the phone), as I fumble my way through the paperwork (have I done it right yet? I don't think so - but then, Jill is always there messing with my mind).

Fondly, Mark

16. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Can't say enough good words about Jill! A very special woman! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. She is very patient and skilled with an older man; but she has what it takes to please a younger man too.