Sexy comes in all sizes

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by sexyvt, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Does the Bunny Ranch higher women who are rather gorgeous but a little thicker than most of the other women? This is my dream, to be employed at the Bunny Ranch.
    Thanks,
    Jen

2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Yes they might. Only 1 way to find out.... Send in pictures,and fill out the app.That says Be a Bunny ...Also read
    Anna Suvari,post on being a Bunny........Good luck...

3. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

The Bunny and Love Ranches strive to have a variety of sexy ladies, so you'll find all kinds of shapes, sizes and personality types. wrb55rosco is right when he suggests checking out Lady Anna's post on How to Become a Bunny Babe. It's full of great information. Good luck to you, and I hope to see you around soon!

4. Yes sexy come in all shapes and sizes, men love variety. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Indeed they do!! :)

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. It takes all kinds...

8. Just know that there is one guy out there for every type of lady, just have confidence and believe in yourself and never let anyone tell you no different. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Absolutely! We've had some beautiful plus-sized women here, and they've done quite well. We love having all flavors here. :)

10. Aww best of luck hun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I think beauty comes in all shapes and sizes :mrgreen:

11. SEXY.. is also about how you carry yourself, too, Trivia: Marilyn Monroe was a size 12. :mrgreen:

12. Varity is very important at the BunnyRanch!!!! People want a varity so they can get it here!!!!

13. You said it best in the subject line!!!! Sexy does comes in all sizes!!!

14. you are NOT a thicker girl! you might be a thinker girl but not a thicker girl

15. I find myself quite at home here. Nothing beats a failure but a try

16. I agree with you!

17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Beauty and sexy does come in all different sizes!! Good luck!

xxtra Kisses; Caressa

18. Good luck!

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Self confidence is sexy, so believe in yourself and you are sexy!!

xxxtra Kisses; Caressa

20. [​IMG] SEND PICS GIRLY:)