Daddy D & the Lakers Johnny Buss Birthday Party. SEPT 17TH

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Lakers owner Johnny Buss and I have done a joint birthday party every year for 13 years, its a very fun party with interesting characters and celebs there.

This year the theme is Circus, of course I must be the ringmaster right? I am the P T Barnum of Booty.

This party as always is an invitation only party! How do you get in? Ask your favorite Bunny or Lover you party with to have her MGR get you an invite. If you know Madam suzette or Madam D at Love Ranch contact them

This wil be another amazing party!!!!

DO NOT MISS IT.

ANYBODY GOT STORIES OF PARTIES PAST THEY WANT TO SHARE?

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Like I said on the general forum post "I will be there"
    I love the Circus theme!!! It's a party not to be missed. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Look out for my post on this subject. Muahh!!!
    HAPPY SUNDAY BTW. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

3. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

I will be there....hopefully with a hot date... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Awesome..cant wait!!

5. I am looking for a date for the birthday party!!!!

Tell the cook to make steak oR meatloaf, those or my favs.

I LOVE DOG STYLE

6. We know u do Domino!!! LICK LICK LICK!!

7. So excited... can't wait!!!

8. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

It will be an honor to join all the fun!!! I can't wait!!

9. I can't wait!

10. I can't wait to have a blast!!!

11. I am so excited...can't wait!....Many kisses and hugs....

12. You will have a blast. We throw great parties!

13. But Domino, why isn't Sophie your date?

14. The theme is wonderful, so creative....I am excited for the special guests and to see Dennis happy and having a blast. Can't wait...
    Now all I need is a date, any takers? Please Pm me if interested.

15. Less then a month away!

16. Past memories of prior parties? Ok, Last year's birthday party... SO MUCH FUN!!!! I will never forget it. When I walked in, the place was packed. There was so many people, so much to drink, and so many beautiful women walking around. Music was playing and the vibe was awesome. Chloe Daniels and I started dancing on stage. Next thing I know it turned into a booty shaking contest with us on our knees, g-strings exposed, cameras flashing, and everybody cheering us on. We kept drinking and partying through the night until we took it back to the Love Ranch and kept the party going. So many people followed us over. It was great and I didn't go to bed until the next afternoon. I just know this year will be even better. I'm really excited. I hope everyone who is invited can make it. It's an awesome opportunity you don't want to miss!!!

17. Cant wait to meet u :p

18. I can't wait! My costume is all set, and my date and I are so stoked! It's going to be so awesome to see everyone and meet some fresh faces!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]