✅ ⁂❥⁂ FROM zediego74 - A trip to the heaven - JADE CAPRI

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Sep 8, 2015.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

My visit to Love Ranch North in Carson City and party with Jade is a trip to the heaven. I arrived at the ranch at 10:30 AM. I met Jade at the lounge and she immediately caught my eyes. What a sexy lady with a pretty face! She wore a black tight skirt and was so beautiful, sexy, and elegant. Most girls like to wear lingeries to meet clients but I prefer Jade because she has her own style – a combination of sexy, beauty, and elegance.

Besides her appearance, her inner beauty also attracted me. She treated me just like I am her beloved one and I felt very confident. She spent time chatting with me, listened to my story, and shared my feelings. She was so friendly and patient and never rushed.

Of course, the best story happened in her private room. Her room was so clean and she turned on the music and we started our romance. After she took off her clothes, I saw her perfect body with a flawless olive skin. I held and hugged her so tightly like I was going to lost her. I was so indulged in her body and just didn’t want to let her go. We French-kissed each other and she is the best kisser from my experiences. Such nice lips! Jade has the best skills and we tried all different positions and I was like on a Roller Coaster to the heaven. It doesn’t surprise me. We all know Brazilians are the best with two things: soccer and sex. Besides all these, I missed her juicy pussy so much.

After we had our party, I took a shower in her room, which is so nice because I had to drive for a few hours to my city.

http://www.jadecapri.com/forums/topic/a-trip-to-the-heaven/

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  2. Nice review, Jade! You make anything you wear look good. Glad you two enjoyed your time together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you doll. YOu are a sweetie. I h ope you had a great 2015 and a even better 2016.

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Jade is the total package, isn't she? [smilie=happy.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Very :)
    Since It was t posted in this board, I wanted to share it. With everyone. Thank you for reading it ;)

dreamscometrue likes this.