╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S REVIEWS: Parties with couples

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Jul 30, 2011.

1. `
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking for real American beauty? Look closer. I'm Anna Suvari, an award-winning companion for discerning gentlemen, ladies and couples at the World Famous Moonlite BunnyRanch.

Humble and soft-spoken by nature, I much prefer to let my actions -- and my clients -- speak for me. To that end, one describes me in a recent review as a “wet dream come to life.” Another calls his experience with me “life changing,” while a happily married couple refers to me as a “sexual dynamo ... the closest thing to nirvana.”

Plaudits aside, even I must acknowledge that my days as the best-kept secret at the BunnyRanch are over. I am the reigning three-time consecutive Bunny of the Year and a record 17-time Bunny of the Month honoree. Separately, I was voted Courtesan of the Year by an independent community of Nevada brothel regulars each of the past three years, I was voted 2011 Cal-NevaASP Brothel Provider of the Year, and readers of the Reno News & Review voted me “Best Legal Working Girl” and “Best-Looking Woman” (along with “Best Public Figure to Fantasize About” and “Best Social Networker”) for 2010 and 2009. Perhaps you saw me in the February 2010 edition of HUSTLER magazine.

I derive my greatest satisfaction not from accolades but from the toe-curling experiences that inspire them. I'm an insatiable, leggy siren from the Pacific Northwest whose friendly demeanor, alluring green eyes, toothpaste-commercial smile, all-natural 34D breasts, delicious curves and top-notch skills will keep you coming back for more. But those aren't the best reasons you should visit me. The best reasons are that I truly enjoy what I do, and I always provide the most for your money. It's a point of pride.

Whether you’re a virgin or a sexual connoisseur, and no matter if your tastes lean tame or adventurous, I'm confident you'll love what I have to offer. I’m genuinely and shamelessly bisexual, and the entire BunnyRanch menu is my playground. Got a fetish? Let’s embrace and explore it!

I offer as standard many things -- including unlimited climaxes and activities, no matter the duration of our party -- that are considered “extras” in other bedrooms. I also provide generous discounts for first-timers, overnight stays, couples, active military, veterans and college students.

As something of an artist, I often say I’m expanding my life palette at the BunnyRanch. I have a successful, fulfilling career away from it. You see, I’m here because I want to be, not because I have to be, and that makes all the difference. Like my clients, I am living out longstanding fantasies in a safe, legal, sexually charged, nonjudgmental environment.

Respect is the lifeblood of my approach. I honor any boundaries you set -- couples trust me to help them realize fantasies without risk, a responsibility I take very seriously -- and I'll do everything in my power to make sure you’re relaxed, comfortable and pleased. Your privacy is paramount, as is mine; it’s the reason, in fact, you will not find me on HBO’s hit “Cathouse” series.

I am not concerned with a client’s size, shape, age or ethnicity, nor do I work harder for some than others. My philosophy is simple: The tourist in the T-shirt and cargo shorts gets the same, VIP-style treatment as the businessman in the Armani suit.

Outside the bedroom, I am an accomplished equestrian, swing dancer and graduate student. I enjoy music, hiking, swimming, biking, cooking and reading, and I can hold my own on topics ranging from sports to politics to astronomy to business. In my spare time, I am a volunteer crisis counselor.

My turn-ons include humor, humility, kindness, selflessness, naughtiness and open-mindedness. If you can laugh at yourself, you've got my attention.

Do I have yours?

If so, perhaps you'll find my reviews of interest. The following list represents reviews posted by couples. They're divided into clickable excerpts; just click on the snippet to see the full review, as written and posted by the client.

The dates below note when a review was posted, not necessarily the date of the party.

Enjoy, and I hope to hear from you soon!

To begin writing your own chapter, contact me today at [email protected]. Your satisfaction is 100 percent guaranteed! Keep in mind, also, that the lady half of a couple plays for free with me.

For my personal party "menu," 69 FAQ, photos, specials and more, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

[​IMG]

Sept. 18, 2011 by amcdlk: "She answered all of our questions fully and was extremely patient with us. Nothing ever felt rushed or forced, and she was genuinely interested in us and in what we were looking for. Working with couples requires a certain balance, and Anna definitely knows what she is doing. ... It has been said a thousand times, but her pictures do not come close to doing her justice."

Aug. 30, 2011 by snook: "Since this was my first time with another woman I was, to say the least, nervous, but Anna made all that disappear in just a few seconds. ... Since our trip our lovemaking has been even better then before, which I didn't think possible."

April 11, 2011 by K&S: "Guys if you want an unreal experience Anna is your woman ... as well as 'evil red' Laci Ann ... the two of them are a great combination. The way they made me feel is truly beyond description."

April 7, 2011 by K&S: "We broke our record and stayed up all night, no sleep at all until the next night! We could not get enough of them nor each other."

Sept. 9, 2010 by smokeypete: "She is a true professional with beauty, brains, and a kind heart."

Aug. 16, 2010 by T&Me4-3: "We could not have chosen any better. ... We have definitely found our new hobby!"

April 12, 2010 by K&S: "After a couple of hours Anna said she had to go back down to the bar for a minute. After a little while I saw Anna returning ... but not alone!"

April 3, 2010 by K&S: "We were happier and more sexually satisfied than I can ever express!"

March 27, 2010 by luckylady425: "She is a vision of loveliness that makes her patrons forget their daily problems, ails or age."

March 24, 2010 by ex35: "If you are thinking about bringing your wife or girlfriend, Anna is the perfect party for you."

March 23, 2010 by Betti Payge: "If there is one word that would describe Anna from the first e-mail to the moment she kissed me goodnight, it would be GENUINE."

March 16, 2010 by Sex Fiend: "I will just say that Anna earned the apple we gave her and she was way tastier and juicier than it was!"

Feb. 4, 2010 by 2toTango: "We feel like Anna has breathed life back into our marriage. We owe her far more than we could ever pay."

Jan. 15, 2010 by Sex Fiend: "She is the total package, like every one else says: beauty, brains and a perfectionist in bed."

Dec. 20, 2009 by klt: "If there ever was or is something like truth in advertising, Anna is the embodiment of it. ... She reawakened feelings, desires and pleasures I have not felt in a long time (not that my husband is 'shabby,' but beautiful women like Anna turn on another switch!)."

Nov. 12, 2009 by Pir8sWench: "She lets actions speak louder than words. And boy did her actions speak volumes! This demure kitten is a tigress in bed."

Aug. 11, 2009 by oldFLguy: "It’s difficult to imagine having a better time with anyone else. If it’s possible, my head might explode."

Aug. 1, 2009 by folsom269: "She is very intelligent and pretty. Oh, they are real, and they are spectacular!"

March 27, 2009 by K&S: "Negotiations were painless. ... My nervousness was quickly gone, and we had a tasty Anna sandwich!"

March 21, 2009 by SATISFIEDCOUPLE: "Anna proved to be more than we ever hoped for."

March 13, 2009 by lvrofallthingsbny: "It is VERY evident that she truly enjoys the company of women. This was very important to us. ... Anna did not rush us away after the party, either."

Feb. 11, 2009 by juls&jim: "From the moment she introduced herself to us, we felt at ease and our nerves calmed."

Jan. 28, 2009 by Swoboda67: "If your wife tells you she is into a threesome with someone who looks like Anna, you stop what you are doing, get in the car and GO. ... The way Anna moves with you is like a buoy moving with a wave. Totally in synch, totally in the moment. It is beyond description."

Oct. 21, 2008 by annasuvarissexslave: "My wife and I have talked about it many times since our couples party, and we agree that our marriage is much stronger for having opened it to Anna's skillful, sensual touch. Our fantasy life is richer than we ever imagined it could be."

2. Reminder: The lady half of a couple plays for free with me. ;)

3. But the experience would be worth a million bucks, so really, this is an INCREDIBLE deal! :D

4. A couple's party with Anna is the gift that keeps on giving. We learned a few new tricks from Anna that we have spent months perfecting. :wink: I highly recommend Anna for a couple's party. She will definately make sure that everyone involved has a great time!!! :D

5. Luckylady! So nice to see you pop in!

Thank you for the kind words. You and luckyguy are very much missed around these parts. Hope you're both doing great! :)

6. We're doing great! Luckyguy and I were watching an old Cathouse the other night that featured Isabella. He turned to me and said, "She's a cutie but not as beautiful as Anna. Thank you for the party with Anna. She's the best one!!!" (that's pretty mushy for Luckyguy :lol: ) I'll reap the benefits of our afternoon together for many years. :twisted: You were and still are a blessing for us. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. :oops:

Give Luckyguy a hug (at the very least!) for me, would you? :)

Glad to hear you're both doing well! You're certainly missed around these parts! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    right back at ya, only wish it could be in person with Luckyguy between us. :wink:

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome collection of couple reviews Anna. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. It wouldn't be complete without both of you. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thinking of you on this beautiful Sunday morning.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. You and luckyguy are very much missed! Happy New Year! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Sending you a hug and a kiss,
    We think of you often, :twisted: :wink:
    It would be a very happy New Year if we could get back to your bed one more time :!:
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]