My Overnight with Barbie Girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bobbo, Jul 20, 2011.

1. This is my first post, my first ranch visit and this was my literal first. I partied with Barbie this past monday on 7/18/11, and this was the day I lost my virginity. I will always remember what you did for me, thank you Barbie.

I can tell you her words are true; Barbie LOVES virgins. My time with her was exceptional and won't be forgotten. First we went out to eat (Mexican) to get to know eachother a little better, swap some stories and learn about one another. Feeling connected with this Texas beauty made the experiance all the better. After dinner we went back to her room and talked some more. to see a movie (Horrible Bosses). When we got back to the ranch I had a drink at the bar and we got some champagne for the night. Barbie said champagne makes her very horny and after her first glass her energy shot through the roof.

Oh and earlier when I said "Texas beauty" this is and understatment and it is no exaggeration her pics don't do her justice, everyone says this on the boards and I can now confirm they are right they really don't.

I can tell you now from personal experiance this was for me the best way to lose my virginity. Some may read this and say "wow you talked a lot what the hell is wrong with you, get to the action" and I have to tell you I was nervous from the moment I touched down in Reno, can't lie about that, but Barbie put my mind at ease with our conversations. This woman is smart and funny with a lot of personality and getting to know her was extreamly rewarding. I feel I should care about the person who will take my virginity and I do, very much. She is a very genuine and appreciates people who are genuine with her. I will tell you at the ranch it is what you FEEL is what is important. If you feel nervous or any negative emotions and the Bunny does not alliviate them or you hold on to them (in other words your participation is requiered there are at least two of you there) you probably won't feel satisfied.

Sorry got off topic there.

I wish I was better with words. I can tell you the term "One in a Million" was created for people like Barbie, she is "America's Sweetheart" and if you think that my terms for her are cheesy, you're probably right, but that definatly doesn't make them any less true, I feel that she is. If you are like me you may have been looking at this site for a while, maybe looking at reviews trying to figure out if you should even try. Believe me when I say go for it, you will not regret it. Check out her videos at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/bbgirlbunny" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/bbgirlbunny</a>, check out the other reviews and book your appointment with this Southern Goddess. Because while research is important to your decision you can't just "think" you have to "do" otherwise you will end up on the sidelines forever. If that last statement made sense great, if not someone help me out please.

Thanks for reading my first post. I hope I can at least help one of you out there, the way this site has helped me in making a decision as important as this one, yeah I'm talking about the whole virginity thing again, but it also applies to those who aren't and are looking for a the time of their lives. You won't regret your time with Barbie.

2. First off welcome to the board. Glad to hear that you had a great time with barbie girl. I have never been able to talk to her but have seen her a few times while I was at the ranch. She definitely is smoking hot.

3. Barbie is great! glad u had a good time.

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I'm so glad that you had Barbie as your first! Isn't she wonderful? Awesome review, thanks for posting!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :D

5. Im glad you had a great time, she is so sweet..

6. Baby you are sooo sweet! I had sooo much fun with you...I want to see you sooo bad again!

xoxoxoxo

7. Don't you worry Barbie, I'll be cummin back as soon as I can! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

And for the rest of you, do you see what I mean, this woman truely loves what she does, book today!

8. WOW barbie is wonderful and you being able to experience her for a whole night....I'm jealous....She is one hot lady!
    I personaly have not had the chance to experience an overnight....and can't wait to...
    Barbie your an amazing women and a dream come true....

9. got to love barbie girl

Always Willing,

Veronica

10. Your too sweet CindiLarue!! I bet you would be fun to spend the night with:)

11. Awesome review, I love these long ones, and so detailed as well. What an awesome girl to have, what more can I say, she is irresistible.

12. Thanks Cindi, Barbie did a lot for me so the least I can do is be honest about what happened between us and to let other virgins know the ranches are the place to go to get it done right and that Barbie was the one who was right for me!

13. Amazing, I always re-read this review, because bobo can write...wow

14. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to do an overnight with her one of these days

15. Thankyou bobbo, you are amazing and soo much fun, cant wait to see you again!

16. Barbie is an awesome chic. Glad y'all had a great time.

17. I am glad you had a great time with her. She is indeed a sweet girl inside and out.

18. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

An overnight with Barbiegirl is certainly a time not to be missed

19. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

So jealous!!! :twisted:

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Overnight, huh? I know what you mean Kelf... so jealous!! Barbie is a hot girl. Good for you Bobbo! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. thank you miss jade!

22. Thank you all, an overnight with Barbie is something I feel people should experiance, especially the virgins. She really is a wonderful lady.

23. and YOU are AMAZING. Do come back soon babyyyyyyy!

24. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

So sweet! :D

25. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

whew ahhh Overnights with Barbiegirl I will have to check this out one of these visits

26. BarbieGirl - the stealer of mankind's virginity :) hehehehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. so true mixie!!

28. I loooove virgins, no doubt about that!

29. i love the way you think mixie! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

30. It's almost been a year since I had my night with Barbie and I still think of it with a smile on my face, so to all you virgins out there trust me there's no better way! Barbie, miss you my dear! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great way to pass along the V card! Dinner out and the a party, much more relaxing.

If I had known about an overnight when I first went I would have chosen a party like yours.

32. It was, you get to know her a bit more and that helps any anxiety you might feel about it, trust me it was there. A beautiful woman like her and on top of it knowing she is more experienced than me (obviously, V-card being lost after all), of course I was a bit self-conscious. But as the evening went along, I became a lot more comfortable with Barbie. I highly reccomend this way, even if you go for the 6 hour party, a little dinner before hand can go a long way. As for you Thunderstorm there is always going back and roleplaying the V card out.

33. I'm sooo glad I made you comfortable baby and we had such a great time!

34. I go above and beyond on my overnights!!!