The Return Of The Qing: The Queen Of Qing Part II

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Robert_SoCal, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Before the party began, we got ourselves some "warm up" drinks at the bar. Then after doing business with the "Hooker Booker", we proceeded down a long, pink illuminated, narrow hallway towards her candlelit accented, room. It was then that the fireworks began in earnest, with succulent French kissing leading off the charge, supplemented by lots of cuddling, laughter, with occasional pillow talk. However, unlike the two previous parties, which had been unique & spectacular in their own right - this one had proven to be an unprecedented affair. Why? Well, mainly because, I never thought I'd see Natalia again after she left the first time. The Queen of Qing had without a doubt made quite a striking & indelible impression upon me personally. As a result, a very noticeable vacuum had been created in which in my view, there had been no meaningful incentive to revisit the ranches. So as an immediate consequence to me only finding out in early September while briefly browsing through the Bunny forums - that I had discovered that NataliaQing had returned -- I was absolutely startled. I couldn't believe my eyes. Unbelievably, I could now once again experience the extraordinary intellectual/spiritual talents of this very unique, gifted, human being; truly the rightful heir of an revived, enlightened & majestic Qing Dynasty. :D

So in conclusion, I'd just like to say that if you're one of those gentleman with a penchant for a highly refined, easy going, classy, intelligent, spiritually inclined & witty, partner to spend a day/evening with, please consider the distinct possibility of a potentially life changing experience. Personally, I've never been the same person since my three encounters with her, with even more exotic doors & dimensions yet to be opened & explored.
    :mrgreen:

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Wow, I love your review, Robert! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm so happy that we got to meet up again for another date. You are a perfect gentleman and such a pleasure to spend time with! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Can't wait to continue our adventures together [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

3. Thanks again for the compliments! :D And of course luv, I can hardly wait as well for party #4. :D :mrgreen: You know the old saying "Three's a charm"? Well, I happen to believe that number FOUR is gonna be something VERY special. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Very much looking forward to it! :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

5. Me too my precious, *Naughty* Angel :lol: :mrgreen:

Once I know for certain the specific time frame to set up our dinner date, I will PM you :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]