Cindi LaRue, chapter 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by justwandering, Jun 22, 2011.

1. My only regret is that my finances required a short chapter but wow, oh wow, has this girl got me wrapped around her finger. The most incredible part was that we already knew each other. I am new to this whole thing but Cindi just makes the uneasiness disappear. I think she said it best when she said we are like "friends with benefits". I certainly don't feel like a client with Cindi. I care deeply for her and believe she genuinely cares for me. All I know is, Cindi rocks my world. At this point, I only hope for two things: 1. Chapter 3 and 2. That she will write one of those crazy hot stories about our visit! I don't have enough experience to be able to honestly say she has got it all but I can honestly say she has got all of me. Thank you, Sugarbear. You are my ideal woman. I think you are awesome and will see you again, hopefully very soon.

2. I can't wait to meet her in person. [smilie=happy.gif]

3. I'm glad you had such a good visit. It's great you've found the perfect Lover for you.

4. YAY CINDI! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thanks so much my dear, i love it when you are here, our parties are amazing....and you know it...I teach you something new everytime LOL and so do you to me! And I will definitely work on our erotic story. You are very special to me too, as are all the clients of mine, I don't consider you all as clients....you are all my friends with benefits LOL....and secret lovers

6. I also have to tip my hat to you Cindi. For no longer than you've been at the ranches, you definitely are making a big splash in a positive way !! Justwondering is a good guy and I'm glad the two of you had such a nice time !!!!!

7. Thanks so much my dear, and JW is right, I don't consider any of my clients as "Clients" they are so much more! Every experience I give are the ULTIMATE GIRL FRIEND EXPERIENCE, I love to show what they should be getting without the drama behind the sensual eyes at home. I love to bring out their inner sexual beast that all men have inside....thats what makes me unique from the rest....I'm the girl friend you never had.....

8. I would second that, sugarbear, but I think I already did so I will just have to make plans to third it asap.

9. Cindi, you are simply and plainly an AMAZING woman, and a fabulous lover. Thank you very much for everything you have done, and I can not wait for round 2! You made my experience second to none!!!!

10. Cindi... There is nothing like the sensual way you reach deep down inside your partner and connect with them in the most intimate of ways. You have a natural talent for making a man feel like the most important person in the world at the moment. Our time together was sweet, romantic, and TOTALLY satisfying. If I get the chance to return in the near future, you better be here!!!!!

Love and hugs,
    DDMoses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Wow Sugarbear, seems you have another convert. Mr DDMoses, welcome to the wonderful world of being wrapped around Cindi's finger. I will give you one free hint, she prefers lillies. Now go forth and make her feel like the most special girl alive and be forewarned, her second party is far better than her perfect first parties. Stay tuned for an update on third parties.

12. Thanks so much DD, I had a blast with you, our party was amazing....our first party was for your request (fetish) then our second party the next day I took it up a notch the 2nd time around and showed you what all I am about! None of my parties are the same thing unless requested...wouldn't want it to get boring! I can't wait for you to return...I have some tricks up my sleeve!
    Hugs and Kisses my dear,
    Cindi LaRue

13. cindi larue definitely a nice lady

14. I can't wait either. next time I fly out there so I can be well rested!!!! [smilie=call me.gif]

15. Aww did i wear you out lol...told you i would do that ha ha...my parties are so worth it now aren't they!

16. I can not wait to meet you as well my dear, I can not wait for everyone to find out what justwandering see in me, he keeps coming back for more!

17. While it is true I keep coming back for Cindi, it isn't nearly as often as I wish. If I had my way, EVERY night would be an outdate with my sugarbear.

18. Aww my dear thanks so much, I know I wish you were here all the time, our time together is always amazing and you know that lol. JW, you see that greatness in me and how real and sensitive I am, you always see a smile on my face and always see my welcoming personality. I wish everyone else would come and see what they are missing because I have a huge heart and willing to share it with all of you.
    Hugs and kisses my dears.
    Cindi

19. Aww my dear thanks so much, I know I wish you were here all the time, our time together is always amazing and you know that lol. JW, you see that greatness in me and how real and sensitive I am, you always see a smile on my face and always see my welcoming personality. I wish everyone else would come and see what they are missing because I have a huge heart and willing to share it with all of you.
    Hugs and kisses my dears.
    Cindi[/quote]

I had the privilege and pleasure of enjoying Cindi's company and can say she really is great! You really feel all that passion from her heart. I'd say more, but I kinda have to change my shorts now. . .

20. Aww thanks so much my dear, I had more than FUN with you because it was so passionate and engaging. It was one to remember for a long time, we had some laughs and lots of PASSION, that is just how I am, I am very passionate with my parties and I went to great lengths to make sure you learned all I could show you in the time we had together. Trust me there is more to come....I have many different sides and much more to teach, and I'd love to have you again any day! You were incredible.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. oh my dear, I have just finished our story, and will be posting it soon, I have to make sure I have spelled checked it ha ha....hugs and kisses and cant wait to see you again, our parties are always breath taking and you know it. LOL :wink:

22. I am sure I am not the only lady who calls their clients friends with benefits, it just sounds better to me. I sure am missing you JW, I hope to see you soon.

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! I love talking to Cindi, she is so fun, intelligent and generous. She is very sweet and seductive also.. definitely a one-of-a-kind woman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

24. Thank you so much natalia, that is just my personality, I love to go the extra distance for everyone. You are very sweet yourself, I enjoy being around you.
    Hugs and kisses
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Missing you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Chapter 3 is soon to come, I have missed my love bug.

27. Can't wait for chapter 2 with my heartfelt friend,an amazing Lady,Cindi Larue! :D

28. The second time always over come the first, I'll blow it out of the water (giggles) :mrgreen:

29. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised at all to see such a glowing review about Cindi. She is well deserving of the kind words.

30. Speaking of water,we should really try to spend some time in that big jacuzzi tub in the VIP room! :wink: :twisted:

31. Small parties or big parties, it doesn't matter hun, any party is better than no party lol. We still rocked eachother's worlds. :mrgreen:

32. Any party with you Cindi is a fantasy come true!

Friends wiith benefits?The real benefit is experiencing the passion you have and being able
    to have you share it with me! :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. See now this is not a job to me, it's simply paradise to me and I get to meet and connect with great men of every kind. :p

34. Awesome review, Cindi. Am I starting to see a pattern here? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice Cindi! You're a sweetheart...! :mrgreen: