Cindi LaRue's ORAL party!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LoverBabe~CindiLarue, Jun 11, 2011.

1. *I wanted to share my experience of a foreplay party that i hosted, i have replaced the word "him" to the word "you" so it was more interesting and make it seem like it was you doing it, this is just a taste of how my parties start, but this one happend to be the only thing he wanted for an hour. Hope you guys enjoy*

As we walk into my room I turn to shut the door. When I turn back I look you up and down, taking in your handsome face. As I move my eyes down I can just make out the bulging surprise you have just teasing me as what else it has to reveal to me. Once I finally take in all of you I meet your eyes again and can tell that you noticed me checking out your sexy body. You shake your finger at me with this wonderfully naughty look in your eyes. Before I can even think every thing over you grab me by my waste and pull me toward you.

As our bodies meet, so do our soft lips. I kiss you letting my hands roam your sweet body. Then I take off our shirt and throw you on my bed and run my fingers through your hair and caress your balls as we continue kissing. I begin to take off your boxers as I feel your hand slide down my dress and into my panties as you start to rub on my clit. I hold your face and make you take one breast in our mouth and the other breast in your hand. I then bend over and begin to put the condom on with my mouth, which makes your quiver, I begin to suck your cock as i listen to your deep breaths. I then stop to have you remove my dress. Once it is removed I stand up and you remove my panties. Before I can even fully take in the sight of you, you pull me back on top of you, kissing me and shoving your fingers in me. After taking in the sensation of your fingers on my clit, I thrust my tongue into your mouth, letting yours meet mine and we explore each other’s mouths. In response, I start to stroke your dick to life. I move my hands down your chest, circling and pinching your nipples. After I get them good and hard, you move your right hand down which finds my pussy soaked with juices in anticipation for what is to come.

You slowly push a finger into my pussy and hear a low moan escape my mouth. I tell you to push farther in, increasing your pace . As you keep fingering me, I start to moan louder and beg for more. You switch breasts and push another finger into my tight pussy as I start to moan louder and grasp for my breaths. After a while you start to kiss my stomach, kissing your way to my awaiting pussy.

You take in my sweet smell and admire the wetness of my pussy and then move your head in and start to lick me. I begin to pant laboring for each breath as I start to massage my own tits. Then suddenly I start muttering, only able to get the word ‘cum’ out as I try to catch every breath I can. You remove your fingers and wait for my climax, not wanting to miss any of my sweet cum. I begin to shutter and arch my back, shoving my pussy into your eager face. And as I continue to spasm I flood your face with my sweet cum.

As I begin my fall down from ecstasy you lick up my cum and i start to suck my juices off your fingers. Once my breathing has calmed and I start to become still and you look at me with a grin. I pull you onto the bed and start stroking your dick. As it continues to grow by my touch, I take it in my mouth, slowly at first, working it all the way in. Once I take it all, I start to suck faster, moving my tongue all over your dick causing you to moan my name. At the mention of my name I begin to suck with a renewed passion. Then you start to thrust yourself into my mouth as you begin to feel myself build up. After a while you look down at me and smile as you tell me your about to cum. I take your cock out of my mouth and start to jerk you off, waiting for you to cum. Then you start to groan and breathe heavy again as you begin to cum. Stream after stream of cum fills the latex. After you finish you lay back down on the bed to catch your breath as I begin to clean you up and start giving you a message to smooth out the muscles that I have worked up. Once I finish with the romantic message, I crawl back onto the bed and kiss you deeply, passionately, and we embrace each other. Then we break the kiss and I curl up next to you, as you hold me in your arms.
    ~More to come guys~

2. Cindi,I will gladly replace him with me! :twisted:

I think I need a cold shower now! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. well i waiting for someone to replace him so i can write a story about a exotic sex story...i love getting into details about my parties...ARE YOU HIM???

4. Oooooh, ooooh pick me! I will star in a story if I get to be in it with you.

5. im actually have started one with you my dear, im just waiting to finish it...few more days my lovebug....cant wait...

6. You just started the anal party!

Don't get them mixed up! :shock: :lol:

7. Excited!

8. yes and if i get an anal party im sure to write about it

9. Wow, great review! :)

10. I am actually working on another one as well with a message that i gave....til then guys ill keep you wandering about it! ha ha

11. Wandering about it? Can we say Freudian slip? Three more days and the wandering comes to a stop, at least briefly.

12. what is that hun? freudian slip? lol i know im blond cant help it! maybe i should google it ha ha i cant wait til your here and even if its bref it will still be amazing, i knew you had somethings come up, so just for my lovebug, i always take care of you!

13. Cindi,I would love to be the subject of one of your stories! :wink: There are certainly details WE could work out! :twisted:

14. I know my dear, i would love to have you as one of my stories! Well you know where to find me my dear or make an appointment.....im waiting in anticipation with my panties wet...

15. Oh,Miss Cindi,just the thought of that makes me.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

16. Good i like to keep you waiting with anticipation lol.....i cant wait to meet you!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I'm waiting with more than anticipation,if you know what I mean! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hopefully in September! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. I wish I was the guy.

19. LOL i would love to party with you any day alex lol.....I'm Bi so women turn me on as well lol

20. Ok this is the second time someone on this board has mistakenly assumed I'm a chick. I'm a dude, and I have man parts. Do I need to change my avatar?

21. no i didnt mean as if you were a women lol i was simply hinting a 2 girl party with you lol

22. I completely misinterpreted what you said. Now I can't stop thinking of having a girl party.

23. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. I am sorry guys I knowlege that you all are eager for more, I'm currently working on some and they are taking me a while because I want the details correct lol. For those who have partied with me, you are sure to notice which story is yours! Still to come.....it's in the making!

25. okay guys almost done with one....the ill be posting a virgin one, then the one i did with JW and another that i did a dom one with....sorry im trying to get them all up at once so i can turned you all into horn dogs ha ha!

26. okay guys almost finished i know you all have been waiting for more....i put hours and details to all of them....coming soon

27. I have a quick question for those who have partied with me, is it okay to say your screen name on my stories?

28. Certainly, Sugarbear. You know I can't say no to you!

29. Aww you so sweet babe! I can't wait to see you again!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Woah! Sexy sexy sexy! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

31. Thanks so much Natalia, I love doing oral parties.

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

OH MY!!!!
    My mouth is watering just thinking about you right now!!!!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

33. Thank you guys, I enjoyed doing the party and writing it as well.

34. If you guys want me to write a short story about our party please just let me know and I am more than happy to do them, yet I can't write them if I have not partied with you, LOL so let's play and I will do a sexy story of us.