@*@*A Bit AbOut BeTti!@*@*

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Betti Payge, May 4, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

I thought I'd share a bit about myself for anyone who is wondering, 'Just who is Betti Payge, anyway?'

• ♪ I ride a sports bike, and I looooove to go fast!
      ♪ I was a print model in Toronto
      ♪ I have a serious sweet tooth - I love chocolate especially!
      ♪ I really enjoy baking from scratch, my specialties? Cherry cobbler, pumpkin pie, brownies and banana bread, yum! I'd also love to make you breakfast in bed :wink:
      ♪ Fast food upsets my tummy
      ♪ I love to sing in the car - loudly!
      ♪ I have a very flexible tongue - not only can I touch my nose with it, I can also do this http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j348/Betti_Payge/tongue2.jpg (Now, just imagine what my tongue can do for you! :twisted: )
      ♪ I was a sorority girl during my undergrad
      ♪ I have my firearms licence and enjoy practising at the shooting range. My weapon of choice? The GLOCK-19 or the Baby Eagle
      ♪ I consider myself to be a low-maintenance gal
      ♪ I collect White Stripes vinyl
      ♪ I'm proud to say I've just dinged Level 85 with my Shadow Priest in WoW (If you don't know what that means, that's ok - I'm a nerd)
      I really want to be a Bunny!

Yep, that's a little bit about me. Wanna know something else? Just ask!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. oedipus
    Chat with Me

oedipus Active Member

Hey Betti, you forgot to mention you're all class with a killer ass :) :wink:

3. :lol: :wink:

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I have to second oedipus' emotion! You are simply STUNNING! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I LOOOOOVE that picture, very sexy. Sports bikes, guns, WoW, and that tongue...a very intriguing combinations. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Wow you really are my dream woman! :shock: :wink: :mrgreen:

i was in a fraternity as an undergrad (one of the best times of my life). My pistol of choice is my Glock 23 (mine is tricked out with a guide rod laser and tru-glo night sights). i just started the new Zul-gurub/Zul-aman heoric dungeons. Boy are they hard! :shock:

7. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Why is this lady not a Bunny yet??? :D

BTW, if I haven't mentioned it before...I really enjoyed talking with you at St. Pogus! :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Hope you have a great day...

8. Paperwork....oh the joys of bureaucracy.

9. Yep, just to update everyone I received an e-mail from the lovely Madam Suzette last night. Basically, I'm working on getting a VISA that will allow me to work in the US 'cause I'm welcome at the Ranches!

I shall keep everyone updated and thanks for the support!

10. That is most excellent news! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. AWESOME!!! I think I'm in love! Although I prefer an M&P over a Glock...it's a small detail I can get over! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

WE didn't meet at Pogus 2011, but I did worship from across the room!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I can happily vouch for the talents of her tongue! :twisted:

14. Now you're just teasing us.....again.... :wink: :mrgreen:

15. Awe, I'm sorry we missed each other! Maybe at the next Pogus?!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. Mmmmm...Anna get's me all tongue-tied, in the best way! :twisted:

17. Ditto..... :wink:

18. Wow, congrats Betti! Good luck with getting the visa.

19. You haven't seen anything yet ... :twisted:

20. :shock: :shock: :shock:

21. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

You all talking about guns....6 words here: Bill Wilson,& Ed Brown Custom 1911's.......... Now I need more .45acp..

22. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Nice,but what kind of car? A Glock,oh dear me...Me the old 1911..........And where you from? Bc,AB,Sk,Mn,On,Qe,NB,Ns<Nf?????

23. You are amazing, and very sexy/beautiful/gorgeous/much more! Can't wait to meet you :D

24. Heya! My car is a 2007 Toyota Yaris (I know, not exciting but it's fuel efficient). I'm originally from Toronto, I moved to western Canada about 6 years ago for work.

25. Awe, thank you so much, you're such a sweetheart! I can't wait to get my hands on you ... ahem, I mean "meet you" too! :lol: :twisted:

PS Love your new Avatar!

26. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

:D :D [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] Go Betti Go! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] :D :D

Yer fellow CDN pal,

Nick in T.O. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

27. your so pretty

28. Betti, be a bunny?!? Oh, this simply has to happen!!!

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies