Abby May 24.7

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by abbymay, Apr 7, 2015.

1. In my entire life I have never had expected to have contact with such a stunningly beautiful compassionate and caring person. Not only is she unbelievably beautiful and absolutely stunning in person but every minute with her is something that will be remembered. Her smile and deep blue eyes are the most amazing sight I have ever seen.
    Almost immediately after my first time to meet Abby we began arrangements for a longer duration stay. A short time with her is simply not enough.
    Our only initial plans included me staying at a VIP suite for my stay.
    Abby greeted me in a stunning blue dress that I had sent to her as a gift after my last visit. Once again I was completely taken off my feet by the beauty that greeted me. Abby and I got reacquainted and we moved to her bubble bath. Abby had planned a picnic but the weather was not being our friend. We decided to relax and being the first night then decided to be a part of the weekly podcast. I finally meet Jenny Jade and after the podcast we retreated to my room and I exchanged gifts with Abby and Jenny. We then went to the weekly Tea Party I meet all of the ladies and enjoyed the party. There was a great BBQ dinner that night followed by one of Abby’s excellent massages another bubble bath then we spend the rest of the evening and night having fun.
    We awoke Friday in each others arms and leisurely got up and bathed then headed down for some breakfast. Abby had setup a day at the range for some practice we made loud noises and holes in targets and had a great out day. After returning we relaxed and had something to drink and a bubble bath. First up for Friday night was an out date dinner followed by a trip to the strip club with Bunny Jenny Jade. I was on top of the world Abby on one side and Jenny on the other. Tequila was consumed and many beautiful strippers danced for the 3 of us. Abby got me a lap dance from Brooklyn her favorite stripper. (Hope that is spelled right) We returned to my room and the games began. Abby and Jenny blindfolded me and then had their way with me this was followed by the Patented by the double lick, massages and a fantastic evening. (Do not ignore the double lick)
    We awoke on Saturday morning once again in each other’s arms. We found out that morning that our planned Helicopter Sunset tour had been canceled. Bummer but can’t fight the weather. Abby and I regrouped and we went to Virginia City for the day. We walked the city took some great old time pictures together then had a great lunch learned a ton about the city history and had a fantastic day checking out the shops and walking up and down the street.
    The wind was a little much so we returned to the ranch. We had a bubble bath and decided to watch the uStream. Abby hosted and Jenny was on the computer. Immediately after it was time for the Bunny Ranch Easter Party. I attended the party had a great time Air Force Amy was there also. Dinner, games and fun was had by all. We finally left the party and retreated our suite. Our last night was spent very intimately enjoying each others company. We fell asleep again in each others arms tired but very happy. Sunday came far too fast. We had fun in morning had some breakfast then I prepared to depart.

I find that I really do not always have the words to adequately explain just what a special person Abby is and what time with her is really like. Since I have met her she has been there for me when I was down or when she was concerned having not heard from me and also when I was at the ranch. She has all the skills to take you to anywhere you want to go. She is very smart holds several college degrees, articulate, speaks several languages and a tech wiz… Our time together has been and always will be something I will never forget. Abby is without a doubt the girl next door and her GFE is hands down the best..
    I have never planned a visit after choosing Abby and my advice to you is turn yourself over to her be honest and let her take you away. You are going to thank her for ever. (And maybe me if you read this review)
    Our next meeting is already in the books.

2. Wonderful review and it sounds like you two had an amazing time!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. we did [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Now THIS a Bunnyranch Abby party to remember forever!! Congratulations!!

5. thank you Amy

[​IMG]

6. How did I miss this one?! Abby was amazing. We had an amazing time and I'm looking forward to my next trip. It was great to meet everyone.

Abby [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. I also can't wait

[​IMG]

8. You are beautiful Abby. I miss you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. [​IMG]

10. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Abby is wonderful

11. Such a stunning beautiful person! Gorgeous! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Wow! You never quit amazing me with how beautiful you are! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. You look great as usual! Love the new Batman look. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Forgot to say that the new signature is great. You know I love that blue dress. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. you look stunning in that bikini! Cant wait until August. Have a great day beautiful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Abby the Great [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Happy Birthday Beautiful. I hope you had a fantastic day. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. That looks like a great birthday picture. Hope you had a great day beautiful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. You look absolutely gorgeous. Have a great day see you very soon. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

21. That is an absolutely gorgeous picture! Have a great day! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. You are adorable, Abby! I love this picture of you.

xoxox
    Ally James

23. You look absolutely gorgeous. Have a great day beautiful. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]