Bed Bath and Bar Fun with Abby May 1/6

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Jan 8, 2015.

1. There is no Bunny at the ranch who is more caring, more communicative, and more special than Abby May. She is without a doubt one of the sweetest girl I know. And I was very fortunate to see her again!

We had been chatting since my last trip and she knew we would be partying again. I got to the ranches and she was happy to see me as I walked through the doors. We exchanged gifts and were flirting a ton as we prepared for our party.

For those of who don't know Abby she may be the most intellectually interesting person I know. She has a diverse background and a diverse knowledge of languages that helps translate for a lot of potential clients. I think that kind of intelligence is incredibly sexy.

Abby and I retreated to a room with a large bathtub so we could have bath sex. Her oral skills are without a doubt the tops at the Bunny Ranch. She just has this magical way about her that sends me to heaven every time.

Bath sex was a ton of fun though challenging at times. It was well worth the difficulties as she made sure we went through some sensual positions and had a blast doing it.

We retreated to the bed and it was my job to please her every step of the way. She loved every second of it and is so much fun to get off!

Post party I must mention - everyone loves drunk Abby for a reason! Clothes were removed shots were done and Abby was the life of the parlor. Body shots off Randy and flirting with Jenny and Kylie was so much fun!

Guys you should definetly see this Red headed beauty. But so much of her beauty is beneath the skin. Her personality is so addicting I can see why clients love her! Don't be left out of her amazing party skills!!!

2. love it thank you

3. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review!

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review of Abby!

6. hope you will come back to the ranch and party some more

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

8. hope to see you in may

9. i love all my reviews

[​IMG]

10. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Great review

11. I hope to have clients like you one day, Ankou!

12. What a lovely review!!
    I can see her charm! :)

She definitely has an inviting smile!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :mrgreen:

-Riley Zane