Michaela at Sagebrush - what a doll

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by whuzez, Nov 29, 2014.

1. I recently had a chance to meet and talk to Michaela for the first time.

Captivating is the word that comes to mind.

I had always wanted to tell her how hot/sexy/attractive she is and I finally got the chance. This is another amazing young lady who goes well beyond what you see at first glance. Talk to her for even a few minutes and you will see that their is a depth to this little looker. (and another girl whose pictures don't do her justice)

Within minutes I was totally captivated by her easy going and friendly manner, and that twinkle in her eye. I couldn't party with her right then. But I would in a heartbeat just because of her personality and her looks.

And I have also noticed that people who are walking out of her parties always have really big smiles. The key words being always - big - smiling.

Pick this girl out of a line up and I know you will impressed as I was and you will want to party with her, because I sure do.

After meeting Michaela (and having another party with Destini) my vote for a killer 2-girl party would be Michaela + Destini

2. You are much too kind, I truly appreciate the review...thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

She's truly an amazing girl!

4. I adore her.

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] I adore Michaela too!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I like that picture of you.

7. It is sexy!

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, whuzez! Michaela is such a sweetheart, I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed every minute with her.

9. We all love our blue eyed raven haired beauty Michaela! :)

10. Awesome review! Micheala is a very lovely girl & such a sweetheart!