Randy picked Chloe

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, Nov 23, 2014.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Randy and I were sitting in the parlor with JohnNGa talking about some of the fun parties we've shared and realized we hadn't done a two girl party together. While we were laughing, Chloe walked past the bar in one of her sexy outfits and Randy looked at me with a big smile. I smiled back and told Randy to see if Chloe would be interested. Randy came back in a short time and just gave me a quick nod in agreement. We headed to Randy's room where we met Chloe, who also had a big smile and said she was looking forward to getting Randy and me naked. A very good start. If you haven't had two gorgeous ladies undress each other in front of you and then undress you with kisses and touches, you've got to try it. Chloe told me to get on the bed and Randy got a bottle of her favorite massage oil and joined us. Randy was pretty generous with the oil and soon we were all massaging each other, sharing kisses and things were getting really hot. I just finished a kiss with Randy, she's a great kisser, and saw that Chloe was also kissing Randy…but not on the lips I had just left. Nice. There's more...but enough for now. I've got to cool off. Thanks Randy for picking Chloe and thanks to Chloe for picking both of us.

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Great tease story [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Tahoe I'm so jealous I've been wanting to try that combo too. Now I really got to try it. Can't wait for details but I can imagine it was HOT!

4. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

This was a hot sexy party!! We need to do a round 2 [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I told Chole I'd be back labor day hint hint!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

You're a smart man TD … :wink:

7. I can't wait!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Randy is awesome and we're boobie twins!