My two day party with Caressa Kisses

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cmcraig, Jun 5, 2014.

1. After having two amazing parties with Caressa I would eagerly await when I'd have a chance to go back a third time. As we kept in touch deciding on what our plans would be during our time together I would end up choosing to do a two day party. After a long drive I finally arrived at the ranch anticipating walking through the door to be greeted by the girl I had missed for so long. We sat in the parlor and enjoyed a few drinks with Dennis and some of the other girls before going to her room to start what would be one of the best weekends of my life. We began by getting out of our clothes and cuddling in bed together but being next to that tempting smoking hot body it wouldn't last long as we would then have a night of wild sex before finally falling asleep. It was so nice waking up knowing I still had a whole day I would get to spend with her and of course I ended up loving every second of it. She took me to the kitchen for a nice breakfast and then we went and had a good workout in the gym followed by a nice swim in the pool and more loving in the bedroom. We then got ready to go catch a movie but would first go to the office to book the very gorgeous Willow to spend some time with us. When we got back she was waiting for us at the bar and came with us to the room to begin our hot 3 way. I got to enjoy them both having their way with me as well as getting to watch some two girl action and wow are they hot together! When our time with Willow was done I spent the rest of my time there with Caressa having a nice time laying in bed with her talking and eventually having more amazing sex. The next day came the part I never look forward to which was the time to leave but as always we would keep in touch until the next time as she walked me out and kissed me goodbye. Thanks again Caressa for giving me a memory that will last forever. You're such a beautiful woman inside and out and I'll be waiting anxiously until our next encounter.

DarkSampson likes this.
  2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

She is a beautiful indeed!!

3. MMMMMMMMMM that is one hot date.

[​IMG]

scarredheartboy likes this.
  4. Now that sounds like a date every guy should have :D Just a regular day but yet very, very sexy :mrgreen: glad you two had fun.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

First let me say, thank you so much Cameron! I had such a great time with you! We always had such a good time! Bringing in Willow was so hot, I am glad you got to fulfill that fantasy! It is always sad when you leave, but we made so many wonderful memories and we will be together again!

Kisses; Caressa
    218.jpeg 4594F513-6AAC-406D-A55D-1B0DEFF31B1C.PNG IMG_9679.JPG

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016

6. It's so hard having to leave and I really hope I get to see you again

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

8. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Awesome review and what an incredible weekend you had! 2 days with Caressa including a threesome including Willow!!!! Yep, I'm jealous! :mrgreen:

9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Great review! Nice that you got two days with Caressa and I can see that making it even harder to leave!!

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

11. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Sounds like the two of you had a wonderful time :)

12. Wow, amazing time!

13. Great review of Caressa!

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

cmcraig, it was such a great party! I can't wait to do it again and again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Kisses; Caressa
    9785FD3B-ACA6-40EF-AC49-F88524BC03DC.JPG FullSizeRender 9.jpg FullSizeRender 10.jpg

15. It was amazing. I'm already planning on seeing you again

16. Wow. That sounds hot hot hot

17. Sounds fun!

18. Fantastic Review! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

20. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me