Variety Pack

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jeff31463, Jun 2, 2014.

1. This will be my Memorial week review at the ranch's. But I want to make it interesting. I would like anyone that reads this to guess the girls. I will be giving clues along the way. As soon as a girl is correctly identified, I will write the review. Here is the first clue's. 2 are lovers, 1 is a bunny and 1 is a sager. I went with All American, Brazilian, Girl next door and a little firecracker. Hope everyone will play along. :p :roll: :? :wink:

2. Jade Capri, Cherry Bang, and

3. and the bunny is Amy Airforce the sager Hollywood !

4. Got 2 of them. Those were the easy one's. Jade review- What needs to be said. If you read any Jade reviews you already know how great she is. Everything ever written about her is AWESOME. Personality, Looks, and that ass. [smilie=hot over you.gif] simply the best. Only thing that worried me was the language barrier. Not so though. She is very good with English. Also a good common sense girl that is very positive.
    Cherry review- Not really the type of girl that I would normally go with but, her small frame has some very nice attributes. She also doesn't give up on stopping either. So hold on with all you got if your with her. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

OK here are some more clues for number 3 and 4. All American has blond hair and beautiful blue eyes.
    Girl next door reminds me of Rose from 2 and a half men.
    Keep guessing.

5. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Sage was Melissa Kiss. How about Chloe for the blue eyed blond?

6. Melissa is correct, Melissa review- This was more my style of a woman. Very nice and accommodating on many levels. She is the kind of girl you would take home to meet mom and keep away from your dad. [smilie=i love you1.gif] Only the Bunny left. She has been voted the best eyes the last several years. And her smile ain't so bad either. Very pretty. :)

7. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

That would be Stacy Tyler. She's one of the girls!
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8. That is correct. Stacy review- We went up to Virginia City on an outdate. It was like walking around with the state fair queen. Stopping in the shops and buying things for both of us was great. She is very knowledgeable about different subjects also. [smilie=be mine!.gif] Thanks for playing along. One of the best weeks of my life. Thanks to the girls and the one's that I missed out on. Did talk to a few and they are all very nice. Also Thanks to Madam A. for help with getting me set up at the Gold Dust. Those are nice rooms to stay at when you are in town. Also a big thanks to the Big Boss. Dennis, you have given a place to go when men don't posses the skills to have a girlfriend.
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a fun thread!!!

10. That was a very good thread. I will forward to more from you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif]

11. I wish I could do it more often. 2 time zones and 1800 miles away.
    But that's what vacations are for. See everyone next time.

12. I like that!!!!" :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

So do I! I guess I'll just have to patient... :twisted:

[​IMG]

14. Jade you will be the first to know when I get back there. [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I'll sprinkle in a couple of others too though.

15. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

I can't believe I missed this! I had a lot of fun with you Jeff! Can't wait to see you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. You are so welcome. Hopefully I'll get back out their this summer or fall. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

It would be great to see you! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]