~New Review~Couples Party~

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SweetStaciValentine, May 14, 2014.

1. This couple has not become member of this board yet however we keep in contact via email. "Lgirl" is a couple that I partied with at Love Ranch Vegas. She just submitted the review via email after replaying it in bed the other day:

We met and talked got to know each other Staci was very friendly and when she found out I was bi was very happy. Any bi or Lesbian woman you should really enjoy static, we locked in a 69 for like 20 minutes. her pussy was smooth and sweet her tongue was like magic on my clit and on my pussy. After her and I finished I watched her ride my husband and she came while she was riding she loves on top. He came very hard also. I cant wait to get back to Nevada and hopefully have enough extra money to take Staci for an evening back to our room. I teased my husband said didn't care if he came back there with us or not. Staci is beautiful inside and out, After we were done we set at the bar and talked for like an hour made the day perfect.
    was like being with a friend made it very erotic and as a woman made it very fulfilling.

Lgirl

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

You are good with couples!!!!

3. Great review

4. Yup they love you!!

5. You do too!!

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Stacy!! It sounds like you gave them a party to remember.

7. I try everytime to be a memorable experience!!

8. Great review Staci. You gave them the party of a lifetime.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

10. Sooo much fun!!

11. Hot hot hot!!