Amy Page and CeCe Adams/Cookies and Cream

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Mar 27, 2014.

1. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] Just have to claim bragging rights to a party like this. I've spent time with both Amy and CeCe, but never before together. It was an idea whose time was due, and we finally made it happen.

It's always nice to start things out right. Flowers for the ladies are always on order. Will they show up when they are supposed to?? Yes. One less thing to be concerned about. Have any gifts or surprises for the ladies been taken care of? Yes. Guess we're ready to rock.

I've been seeing sexy little Amy Page for awhile now, and CeCe for less time. Even so, still nervous that everything goes to the plan, at least until we find our way back to the ranch.

Well, things tend to work out in spite of my worries. Both unbelievably stunning ladies in the parlor with this lucky guy, climbing into the limo for dinner at Adele's. Yes, the ladies definitely "love" to go to Adele's. Dinner was very nice. By this time I was settling down a bit and loosening up. Dinner was such a delight with these two. I know that they were concentrating on the lovely meal, but me, being the perv that I am, was thinking more of the after dinner party that would unfold a bit later. They're both such lovely ladies.

Quite a contrast in these two ladies is apparent. Amy being a very short, very petite and very sexy redhead with a very fair complexion and creamy soft skin. She has such beautiful facial features, along with the entire rest of her!! CeCe being the other end of the spectrum as a tall drink of sweetwater with a darker complexion and dark hair and long lean legs. Needless to say, they both were looking and feeling extremely lovely this night.

Fast forward to the suite back at the ranch, and that is where the entire thing gets crazy. Two of my most favorite ladies together at the same time. WOW. It's just impossible to describe this feeling. Both of them working in unison on the person that has at least temporarily become THE KING!! hahaha. I will not kiss and tell. But I can tell you that our party time included "everything we had time for" and maybe a bit more. The ladies both worked together, and tag teamed me for awhile. Although I've been with both ladies, and having been with Amy quite a bit more often, I've got to say that I saw a side to Amy not previously seen. I think this is yet another facet of her in which she feels she is definitely "in her element". Just unbelievable.

If I had a "bucket list", this would be one of the things I'd have on it. Simply amazing. So, if you ever get the chance, JUST DO IT!!
    You couldn't possibly be sorry. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

THANK YOU, LADIES, FOR MAKING ME THE KING
    I had such a wonderful time with the both of you. Thanks for all that sexy fun. I'll remember that time forever!!!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was an awesome review, firstflight800! I am so happy to hear that your party with Amy and Cece was extraordinary.

3. Cookies & Cream!!! :mrgreen: I love that, sounds like a sexy time! :twisted: xoxoxox

4. We had such a good time! You are the best and one of the best memories I have had here at the ranch for sure! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Had a great time love and look forward to many more!

6. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Great review!

7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Imagine That. CeCe being back. What a lovely surprise!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

8. Im so happy CeCe is coming back!!!

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What an awesome party!!!