Naughty Corynn, oh so naughty!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Loomis, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Well I have been hearing the stories and watching the series, finally I decided to head on down to the bunny ranch. Though with the crowd, and me being a first timer, I decided to instead hit up the love ranch north. I am very glad I did. Very very cool ladies working there.

The bartender for one had me laughing half the night, the ladies were definitely out and very friendly and warm, though I must admit the soft stare of those eyes from the lovely Corynn had me hooked. Instantly she sat down and was a bundle of energy with a lovely smile to boot.

She made me feel right at home and then politely continued a very pleasant conversation with me for what seem like the whole night. Though it really was only a short twenty minutes.

I must admit her mouth was very talented in conversation, among other things, and she was quite the energetic young lady. Corynn from her hips to her eyes this woman was built to be an incredible lover, yet with a sharp mind and tongue she really is the complete package. The true lady in the streets freak in the sheets, double up the second part, and I had such a wonderful time I decided to register on this message board and put my thanks up for others to know. If you want a mind with a body and skill, Naughty Corynn is on the top of my list.

So that is my review and I would like to say thank you again Corynn you were the best night I have had in a LONG time.

2. thank you loomis, so much for the review!!!
    I had an amazing time with you also ;]

3. Of course darling, you and your never ending throat are all too welcome ;)

4. Don't tell all my secrets now :wink:

5. i guess she is naughty and nice ! Nice review! :idea:

6. Lol now it's settled! :wink:
    Thank you felix I was happy to see it :mrgreen:

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Great review Corynn!

8. Thanks Shelby I was happy to see it :mrgreen:

9. that's my girl!!!

10. Luh you, Houston!

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Loomis! I'm so happy to hear that Corynn more than lived up to your expectations.

12. Thanks for reading, Jade!

13. You have alot of great reviews Corynn........makes me want to party with ya. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Nice, that's what they're supposed to do! ! :p

15. corynn is wonderful with making people feel at ease

16. I pride myself on the ability to put people at ease! :D