Bella Dawn and CeCe Adams

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by QTo, Nov 11, 2013.

1. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I was in the parlor during karaoke night, when I saw CeCe and Bella lead (one on each arm) a satisfied customer out the door. A short while later, they were literally dragging me back to Bella's room to talk about setting up a two girl party with them. "Come on QTo, we want to party with you!" How could I say no, "Well, you only live once, let's do it!"

The next night we started the party at the Jacuzzi tub outside, it was freezing cold outside, so going between the tub and CeCe's room was a feat in itself. After about 15 minutes in the tub, it was clear it wasn't going to get any warmer than room temperature, we cut short that activity and moved the party to the bedroom.

Started with kisses with CeCe, a BJ by CeCe while I played with Bella's boobs and pussy. BJ by Bella, then cowgirl by her while I licked CeCe. Bella had a strap-on, she fucked CeCe while I got a BJ by CeCe. Fucked Bella doggy style, and finally they worked together to finish me off with a HJ.

Was one heck of a party by the two young bunnies!

2. Great review QTO look forward to our next party ;)

3. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Yes indeed! Hope to be able to party with you and Bella soon (together or separately)!

4. These two were a lot of fun to hang out with last week...great review!

DD

5. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Very fun ladies, thanks!

6. You remind me of back home so much! I enjoyed talking to you too! Hope to see you soon

xoxo
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Welcome back ;)

8. Thank you :)

9. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice review, QTo! Cece and Bella are gorgeous and together...a dream come true.

11. We have not seen Cece Adams for a while...I hope she will be back soon!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

12. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Based on her profile/sig, she should be back on the 25th of Sept

13. Sounds like you had a blast

14. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Indeed