Back to the beginning: a second party with Laci (09/03/2013)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustAverage, Sep 10, 2013.

1. You know, this review has been harder to write than I thought. We know that the best reviews are often filled with emotion, details, intimacy, humor, and combinations of all. Those that know me know that I can be rather articulate (disclaimer: those that know me most intimately know that verbal articulation goes RIGHT out the window in the bedroom). So when it comes to writing this review, it should be cake. Right?

Wrong.

See, Laci was my first. Yeah, THAT first. I got into the game late in life for a variety of reasons. That's not important here, but was important was that Laci was the one that was there for me at that time. And even given my VAST (haha... yeeeeeah...) amount of experience I had prior to seeing her a second time, there was still a lot of nervousness there! Would I measure up? Would I show off my l33t b3dr00m skilz? I DID have cause to worry, Right?

Wrong - again.

You see, here's a few things about Laci. You see all these elegant pictures, and she does indeed do elegant. However, what you need to know is that beneath that teehee a guffaw lurks. And that's awesome. Know what else is awesome? Laci wearing only a sleeper shirt and a coy smile. Given Laci's build, it was something that I had in my mind that I couldn't quite get past. Fortunately, I have a great big mental check mark on that one (though I admit BLINDING RAGE at button sizes on lady's sleepware). My worries about the party being mutually enjoyable? Yeah.... Trust me on this. Laci will let you know she’s having a good time. She did so several times with me in our party. I do, however, think part of the difficulty I had in writing this review was the concussion I got when I got clobbered in the head by her knee during an especially expressive display on her part.

In fairness, she DID ask if I was ok, but what else do you do in a situation like that?

Keep calm and go for the woman in the middle.

But in all seriousness, given the intensity of sensations I was feeling at the time, I really didn’t mind. Laci’s muffled apology was just one more special moment. Sadly, it felt like the party ended all too soon (fortunately without further injury). After careful mental review (especially of that shirt-and-a-smile look) these last few days, I can safely say I acquitted myself admirably against the overwhelming forces of sexy. I'm not sure when the next time may be, but it is something I look forward to with anticipation.

Until the next time, Laci,
    -JA

2. Re: Back to the beginning: a second party with Laci (09/03/2

Hey JA

There is little doubt the Luscious Miss Laci Ann will bring out the best (beast) in a man.

3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Re: Back to the beginning: a second party with Laci (09/03/2

You got a Laci concussion? :shock:

Lu-cky! :)

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Wow, that was an amazing review, JA! Sounds like it was almost as painful leaving as that knock to the head was. lol

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Laci makes a lot of guys see stars. :D

6. Re: Back to the beginning: a second party with Laci (09/03/2

It was great greeting to spend time together again. I guess I should give a warning for possible injuries. ;)

7. Re: Back to the beginning: a second party with Laci (09/03/2

Or hand out crash helmets. After all, safeties gotta come first :p

8. Re: Back to the beginning: a second party with Laci (09/03/2

I like that. I may just do that one. LOL! :)