My favorite treat: Crystal with a Cherry on top

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by milehighguy, Aug 15, 2013.

1. (Sorry for another late review.) I made an appointment with Crystal in June to take advantage of her rebook special. My plan had been to book for an hour, then see how many times I could rebook until I ran out of energy or until I ran out of money. Crystal came up with an even better idea, suggesting we include Cherry for part of our party. How could I resist? The party started with Crystal showing off some lingerie for me. Crystal looked exquisite, but the lingerie didn’t stay on very long. It had been a couple months since I had seen Crystal, so we spent a long time relaxing and catching up. Crystal is a perfect companion, and I love spending time with a gorgeous, charming woman who lets me be myself and places no demands on me. After a couple hours, we took a quick break and had Cherry join us. I’m always amazed by Cherry’s beautiful eyes, sexy smile, and voluptuous body. Cherry had brought some toys with her, and I soon found myself blindfolded while Crystal and Cherry kissed and caressed me all over. The sensation was indescribable (until Crystal started tickling me and I nearly threw her off the bed). Then it was Crystal’s turn to be blindfolded while Cherry and I played with her body. The next hour flew by far too quickly, and before we knew it our party was over.

Next time, it’s Cherry’s turn to be blindfolded.

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

3. It was so much fun ;) I cant wait to do it again...and yes...Cherry will be next with the blindfold. :)

4. Awwww the sweet reminiscence of ecstasy :) Hehe love it MHG!!! I cant wait to see what we come up with next ;)

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!!!

6. You would not have stayed on the wall very long Shelby Im telling you that much right now ;) hahaha :)

7. Cherry...Totally want to repeat this party :):)

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I love the red lips for you Crystal.

10. Thank you Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]