question

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by leeandro, Jul 27, 2013.

1. miss suzette, when I posted my party for my retirement bash at the ranch a person with the screen name justwandering said that he was honored to donate and hour with tamela lee when I come there mar 26 2015, is there a way to add that to my time with tamela lee?

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

That is awesome of JA! Have fun!!

xxxtra Kisses; Caressa

3. What are ya gonna do if she decides to retire between now and then ? These ladies don't generally stick around until they're 62, get their gold watch and move to a retirement village in sun city

Chili

4. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

20 months from now is a long ways off. Justwandering might be dead or bankrupt by then. Like Chili said, Tamela Lee might be gone or even moved to one of Dennis' other brothels, he has 5 brothels up and running right now and another closed for major remodeling. Leeandro, in 20 months you might be dead or physically unable to make the trip. Wait until early 2015 to inquire and after you have made travel plans and if JustWandering is still around.

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Don't wait!! Come out and see us sooner!!

xxxtra Kisses; Caressa

6. That is a great birthday gift JA!!!!

[​IMG]

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Very generous!!

xxxtra Kisses; Caressa

8. Wow, that was nice of him.

9. Yes, you can always phone the cashier and she will help you with putting money on any of the girls books.

Dial 1-888-bunnyranch , press "0" and ask for cashier.