I'm so randy for Randy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by netoy0202, May 30, 2013.

1. I decided to drop by the Bunny Ranch earlier today, during my day off. I arrived around 12:30 PM, and was greeted by a line up of beautiful ladies. But the lady that caught my eyes was Randy Ryder. She arrived late to the line up, and positioned herself at the end of the line. She had just stepped out of the shower, when the bell rang for the line up. It was not time yet for her to start her shift, but she decide to join the other ladies at the line up.
    I found Randy to be so irresistible, with her wet-look, hot string bikini outfit, and her beautiful natural looks (minus make-up, she just stepped out of the shower, like I said). I am so randy for Randy. And now I'm a fan. She has the face and body any man would worship. She has the best backside too.
    Needless to say, I had a great party with Randy, and I really enjoyed our time together. She took her time with me, and was very attentive and sweet.
    I don't want to go into details of our party. But this I will say, Randy is a goddess and a great lover. I just hope I was half as great of a lover for her. And I can't wait to spend more time with her.
    Later on, Randy told me that girls who are just wearing a towel (as if they just got out of the shower), usually get picked from the line up. I guess in my case, it worked for her. I wonder what she is planning next time?! ;).

2. Randy always looks amazing! Especially when she's dripping wet. It sounds like you 2 had a blast. and how could you not with a sexy lady like that! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Glad you had a great time with Miss Ryder netoy. That's a wonderful review and I certainly agree the fresh out of shower look is always the best look.

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Lucky Man!

5. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I am so glad I got the chance to party with you! You were a total gentlemen! You had a surprise for me too!! That was a great way to start the day!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. The pleasure was all mine, Randy. I would love to party with you again, soon. And get the chance to spoil you with more surprises. But seriously, it was me who had the most amazing surprise just being with you. See you soon baby.

7. She's a sexy lady

8. Randy is sooo sexy, I tell her all the time ;)

9. Yes she is. I agree with you ladies.

10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thank you Gracie! :mrgreen:

11. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Yeah you do!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Can't wait till you cum back [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Randy sounds so hot! Can't wait to meet her!

14. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to meet you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I'll definitely cum again, and again, and again for you [smilie=hot over you.gif] ;-)

16. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Oh Yeah!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. netoy0202, The more that I talk Randy the more and more that I am ready for Randy. I know that my next trip wont come soon enough.

18. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I'm ready for you to cum back!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for your review to be up here!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Randy, I know that I'm ready to put one up for you and with as much talking as we have been doing you better watch out I have a feeling that it will be a very very long review. But right now I really think that we might need focus more on the party than a review. :lol: Since I'm sure there will be a lot more pleasure for the both of us in a party than the review. :lol:

[smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif]

21. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Yes focus on the party first. You have to live in the moment :mrgreen: Reviews comes later :mrgreen: Its a reminder of the fun we had [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Randy can you post some out of the shower towel pictures.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I don't have any. I need some :mrgreen:

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I'm hoping for some post party wet relaxation with you so we can get some after that :wink:
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. randyryder
    Chat with Me

That's a good plan!! I can't wait till tomorrow!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I need another right out of the shower party!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. I can't believe it's been a year already since our right out of the shower party. I definitely need another one. I apologize for taking so long to come back. I would gladly oblige. See you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Yay!! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for you to come back again [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]