*** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories ***

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Mrjones, May 28, 2013.

1. Top Ten Memories of Three Day Outdate in Vegas with Tamela Lee ( and Brooke Taylor)

10) Meeting Tamela at the airport, getting settled at our rented house, a jacuzzi bath followed by a long party to feed my Tamela Addiction, followed by a late dinner at the Italian restaurant across the street.

9) Breakfast followed by a morning party that I am calling the "everything oral" encounter. It was the longest 69r you could ever imagine!

8) Brooke arriving and Tamela and Brooke deciding to seduce me in the living room. While sitting on the couch I was treated to Brooke straddling my face while Tamela was providing the oral action below. They then led me to the bedroom for the best bang for your buck two girl party proving that experience counts.

7) A dinner of kabobs prepared by my lovely roommates with lots of wine, laughs and great conversation. Later we went across the street for dessert and more wine. The best line of the night was Brooke saying "You two look so cute" as Tamela and I were sitting close and displaying some PDA the entire time!!

6) The planned morning party with Brooke the next day while Tamela was getting her beauty sleep. Brooke knows exactly what to do and when to do it to provide the most satisfaction and pleasure. I then said goodbye to Brooke as she left for the long drive back.

5) Shopping with Tamela for Louie Vuitton purses and lingerie at Victoria Secrets. Helping her pick out two very sexy combo's and a pink and white striped robe and getting to see her both in and out of them back at the house. Ending the day enjoying the "sweetness" of the amazing Tamela.

4) Catching some rays with Tamela in the Zen garden the next day. She eventually led me into the bedroom for a combination Ultimate Seduction/ Do What Tamela Says party which can only be described as OMG! Everything is better when Tamela is in charge!

3) Sitting across from her at dinner and thinking "I am looking at the most beautiful amazing woman you could imagine" and she just treated me to the most amazing passionate sex!

2) Returning from my meeting the next morning to a bedroom with candles burning and being led to the jacuzzi tub, undressed and sharing wine with Tamela in the tub. Moving to the bed and kissing her complete body and enjoying our second favorite position in a take it slow make it last party. She also set one of the LV purses next to the bed because I teased her that nothing turns a man on like an expensive purse! LOL

1) Three days that felt like a week because Tamela is a master at maximizing your fun and pleasure at all times. She has a wonderful sense of humor and is an absolute pleasure both in the bedroom and everywhere else. I'm glad I was able to feed the addiction again!!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

Great list, MrJones! Reading all those clips of memories just makes me want to know even more details about your trip...which sounds amazing.

3. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

He is incredible that's for sure :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

It was an amazing time. Tamela alone and in charge is a first rate party and then you add Brooke to the mix it is both entertaining and beyond imagination when they both are scheming and pleasing. Two memory "photos" are 1) Brooke in a pair of jeans on that amazing ass and 2) Tamela in her new silky robe that could barely contain those luscious breasts!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

hehe - I'll wear jeans for you any day!! Just as long as I will eventually get to let you remove them :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

This is the One Party that is at the Top of my Ultimate Party List. Keep the Hot reviews coming and inspire ideas for fun with Tamela and Brooke. I'm working my way up to this party. It will be fun partying with Tamela and Brooke one on one before our first two girl and two girl outdate fun. I found the perfect resort and the perfect suite.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

The best of both worlds! I always have a great time with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

I'm definitely excited for this :mrgreen:

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Two Days with Tamela with Special Guest Brooke Taylor it is the only Way I can think you could Top my Birthday last weekend.
    Working my way up to this party is going to be SO HOT. Seeing Brooke one on one for the first time and all my fun with you over the Summer is going to be the HOTTEST SUMMER I have ever Had. We might have a Sneak Preview Outdate/Overnight Party with Brooke in the Fall Cross our fingers. Tamela do you think I deserve to Treat myself to this experience?
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

Does my vote count? If so, I cast a giant Y-E-S!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

You deserve that and more [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

I agree [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Brooke without your vote this party won't happen. So I'm so Glad you gave me A giant Y-E-S :wink:
    Building up to this party by having a lot of Brooke One on One Fun will help me get to know you Better. I'm so excited we are going to have a lot of fun and when we start partying with Tamela WOW. Reno and Vegas for 2 girl Outdates Overnights I'm going to have my hands full.
    So excited

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela you did more for me on my Birthday than anyone has ever done for me. You deserve more than I could ever give to you. Thank You for all you do for me and being there for me and making my birthday Our Day and truly The Best Day of my Life so Far ( till we Top it each trip especially with Brooke)
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif] Brooke you are so sweet. I'm going to spoil myself by spoiling the Two Ladies I've been trying to party with since last year. We are going to have a lot of fun building a connection so I can handle you and Tamela together and on Outdates and Overnights. I'm ready to Play.

16. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

Got my bags packed - I'm ready [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

We sure will [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE !!! Ladies start your engines. One week from today is the start of another 3 day outdate with the Amazing Tamela plus Vivianna for the first time on day two and of course Brooke joining us for the main event on day 3! My engine has been started and the rpm's are in the red zone! Can't wait for the honeymoon party and to get to fulfill one of Tamela's sexual fantasies! It will even be hotter in Reno next weekend. :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

WOW Mr. J that is going to be a fun weekend and you gave me an idea of how to make a super HOT 3 day weekend with Tamela too. I think I will make a Tamela Outdate Sandwich. Keep the Hot Ideas coming and have fun.

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

When we start our outdates don't forget to pack your...
    [​IMG]
    After watching you on ustream I got to see you play with it.

21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Practice your CPR Tamela I'm still floating after all you did for my Birthday seeing you in July is going to add to this INCREDIBLE Feeling I have I might pass out during our first party. Then we start our New Chapter of Fun Partying with you and Brooke one on one then Together then we Start our Reno and Vegas Outdates and Overnights. You two are going show me how to experience 2 experienced Women that love to have fun.
    I'm REALLY EXCITED and Have been waiting for this since Last Year.

22. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

I'm beyond excited :mrgreen:

23. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

It will be worth the wait :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I know but I can't wait too much longer can I have a September Sneak Preview?
    We can overlap the party I can party with Brooke one on one then you and Brooke then you one on one. Then we get to have our Honeymoon in Vegas the next day :wink:
    I got to get ready for our first Reno Outdate with Brooke and then our Vegas Birthday fun.

25. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

Hehe yes we can

26. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Beautiful I can't just dive into a 2 girl Vegas Birthday Party with you and Brooke. I want to build to this party seeing Brooke one on one then you and Brooke then a 2 girl Reno Outdate then I will be Ready to handle you two on the strip. We are going to have a lot of fun. September here I come.

27. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

Can't wait to see you tomorrow! xoxoxo

28. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

Another top 10 to cum soon.. Another outdate with Tamela and a sandwich of Tamela/Vivianna in between Tamela/Brooke! I am guessing that I may have to expand to the top 20. Can't wait to meet Vivianna and see Brooke in her new dress ( and maybe her jeans!!!) This is the official Do what Tamela Wants and Says outdate!. This should be a great fill in before our July outdate! Maybe we will have some pictures! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

Woohoo! My favorite

30. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

Mr Jones we MISS you!!! xoxoxo

31. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

Oh I miss the Best Bang for your Buck two girls TOO! Review to come soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

Whoo hoo cant wait to read it!!! xoxoxoxo

33. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Me Too I can't wait to sample the sandwich party as an appetizer
    [​IMG]
    Tamela and Vivianna a Tamela Overnight then Tamela and Brooke.
    Then for my Birthday I will have the main course Tamela Lee Ultimate Overnight Sandwich Party
    So much better than this
    [​IMG]

34. Re: *** TAMELA Lee & BROOKE Taylor: TOP 10 Vegas Memories **

Always SUPER Delicious! xoxoxo

35. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well Vegas has a lot of 5 star restaurants and they are known for their buffets but when I get to party with you ladies then Take You and Brooke to Vegas well you are right it will be SUPER DELICIOUS most people eat till they get full I'm going to eat till I get tired :wink:
    I plan on giving you more than 5 stars a star for each time we ... :wink: