My afternoon with Willow Love, THE GFE EXPERT

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by OSU Mike(Frmrly CO), May 22, 2013.

1. "When it's about more than just sex you're with a Courtesan". -Willow Love

With her actions, Willow proved beyond the shadow of a doubt in my mind that she really believes this.

So I'm writing this to thank Willow Love for a wonderful afternoon.

I FINALLY had the chance to spend some quality time with Willow Love. I had waited 6 long months saving money to see her, then I drove 16 hours across 4 states and 3 mountain ranges and two hail storms to see her. I'm so glad that I did.

She came out to meet me looking even better in person than she does in her pictures and warmly greeted me. I've always felt she is the prettiest lady at the ranches or that I have met in real life; I have no doubts now !!

Stunned at her beauty, I froze up and mentally jumped into my shyness shell and slammed the door closed. I mean I was truly pathetic lol !!

I laugh now at how Willow handled it. She asked me if I wanted to sit for a while or head back to her room. I started stuttering "uuhhmmm well, uuuhhhmmm...". She politely interrupted saying "You know, we better sit down sweetie" lol

She patiently sat making small talk with me for 15-20 mins, massaging my hand and smiling. There was no rush or pressure to get this over with.

We went to Willow's room which was very spacious with a huge bed and I noticed a line of shoes easily 6ft long near one wall lol. It is kept clean and neat, a very comfortable place for such encounters to be sure.

Negotiations with Willow were very simple and handled with ease. I only book with ladies who I feel will do business honestly. Willow exceeds my high standards in this department.

Then there was the party. I'm not going to go into great detail because those are MINE and Willow's. However, I do have a lot of things to say about her style as it really impressed me.

It was obvious from the instant things got going that Willow really really enjoys what she does and while things were, oh "a struggle" shall we say, she exuded immense enthusiasm through out the entire party. Once more of the ladies I've partied with, she was far and away the most skilled. She seriously knows what she is doing.

Later Willow had several educated opinions on how we could make things go better on our next visit.

While I do realize that Willow is not a medical expert or therapist. The fact that she had some specific ideas about this issue made me extremely happy with her. That is exactly why I have been booking with experienced ladies as of late. I've been trying to find a whisper of a clue and Willow is the first to have a few to give me.

We relaxed and enjoyed great conversation after the event in a hot tub on a beautiful clear day. Do not let Willow's bubbly personality fool you, this woman is very intelligent and can hold a conversation with anyone. We talked about everything from sports to politics, to life in general. She is a great listener !!

Willow is extremely fun to simply spend time with and I would probably have made the trip to simply hang out with her even if there were no carnal activities involved.

She made my afternoon fun and enjoyable.

Willow is the complete package. She has beauty, she is skilled in the bedroom and outside of it is very fun to spend time with. I cannot wait to see her again. .

2. Wow! Outstanding Review! Thanks for taking the time to write such a passionate and detailed account:)

Kudos to you , Willow, for creating such a lasting impression!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Thanks Alexis. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review Mike! Willow is all you describe and so much more. She is truly one very special woman. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Blushing :oops: :oops:

Thanks Alexis and I agree. Willow made a lasting impression. Between her looks, her skills, her quality company and very easy going style, I would recommend her to newbies and those who are really shy.

Her bubbly personality makes it hard to be shy around her for long, if not outright impossible.

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Wow! That was an awesome review, Mike! Willow is such a beautiful woman, both inside and out. I'm so happy you got to share in it.

7. Willow is a beautiful person, inside and out!

8. Thanks buddy

9. Great Review! Definitely a BIG WIN with Willow!

[smilie=happy.gif]

10. willowlove
    Chat with Me

11. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Thanks legman!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Thanks, I try to be easy going. You can't have fun if your uncomfortable.

13. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Thanks Jade!! You are pretty great yourself. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Thanks Sybil!

15. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Your awesome SouthPaw!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. :oops: :oops: :oops: You're awesome too Miss Willow! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

17. What a great review for miss willow she is one of my very favorite bunnies and I always love reading wonderful things about her!! :D

18. Thanks Angelina !!

19. Thanks Jade !

20. Been thinking about this one a lot lately. It was a wonderful time ! Changes my life make it very difficult for me to visit the ranches much these days but I will continue to go to the great deal of time and effort it currently takes for me to put together a ranch visit because Willow makes it all worth while.

I'm not a high roller but she has always made me feel like her most important VIP.

21. willowlove
    Chat with Me

All I care about is how good you feel when you're with me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thank you for your lovely words

22. You do a great job !!

23. I can't wait to spend another afternoon with "THE GFE EXPERT" !!!

24. Pretty soon, I get to spend another afternoon with THE GFE Expert and I can't wait !!

25. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Awesome review!! :D

26. Nice review. Thanks :D