❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Air Force Amy!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

2. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Right back at ya...times two!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Willow Love!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to everybody!

5. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Shout out to architect [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING KelF!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Molly Madison!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Molly Madison who always manages to make me smile!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to origlegman, Harold, photodude, BSMN, Kev, etc!!

10. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Shout out to Kelf for starting this thread! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to MollyMadison, thank you!!

12. Shout out to Peezee in Cell Block 8..Jk shoutout to ...Six! what up girl

13. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Shout out to Grand Dad Gone Wild!

15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Abby May!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

16. Shout out to architect! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Willow Love!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. architect7714
    Chat with Me

architect7714 Well-Known Member

An echo shout out to Cooper.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Shoutout to all my bunnies.

20. Shout out to Molly Madison!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. All my clients

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Jenny Jade!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Ruby Rae!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

24. Shout out to WilliamS!!!

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Piper Evans!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

26. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to Air Force Amy and Jade!

27. Umm Thanks Sexy lady

28. Shout out to all the Sexy ladies who keep this

Board so Fun and Sexy

29. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

Salute to all the doods and doodettes. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Caressa Kisses!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING KelF!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

32. A warm and fuzzy shout out back to you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the DELECTABLE Cooper Cruise!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

34. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Big [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] back to you!!!

35. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Here is a shout out to all my returning clients and all my new potential clients! Hello and kisses to all of you!