The Ranches Bring People Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony Dark, Jul 29, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

USAROCKS likes this.
  3. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Thank you Tony, I agree. Takes all the anxiety out of meeting someone new.

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Seems appropriate to bring New Life to this thread given that it’s one of the biggest meet and greet of the year bringing people from all walks of life the opportunity to engage and interact

Tony Dark and Old Nick like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @USAROCKS for liking my post and you have a wonderful Saint Patrick's Weekend!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. My ex wife of 25 years suddenly decided she wanted a divorce and I was like damn why did she wait until I was chubby and old. After going through that I did not want to date, risk being hurt again by another woman, I did however still have needs. I wanted to have that intimate contact that made me feel wanted, needed and like a human being. so I turned to the Sagebrush Ranch and you all made me feel like I was being seen as a person again. I am still a rookie with only two visits but both were outstanding and I just wanted to say I truly respect everyone of you who work there and provide us such a valuable service. it is not only sex, it is human contact and boosting my mental well being as well. so thank you all.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with you @Scottbyrnes!!! Thanks again for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Going to the ranches is definitely beneficial and therapeutic. I know it’s helped me through a tough time.

10. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

In a lot of ways, I can understand Tony's post, as I was rejected, bullied, made fun of, etc. A lot of it came from my family, where my father would beat me oftentimes when he was drunk and looking for a fight, other times, my mother would tell me a lot of mixed messages about women, actually interfereed when I was trying to talk to some one. My grandfather would acutally say thing about other peope I was going to be with, saying "they'll kll you for nothing!," and "they're going to get you on that DOPE!" In my eighth grade year, I went to a junior high school that didn't have the best of reputations, and I was physically bullied sometimes, and called a nonsensical name, "osky." A loser of a kid I grew up actually raised his hand in a Hitler-style salute and yelled at me "Hail osky -- the king of the queers."

And in high school, when I was a manager for the football team, a senior player got into my face and said to me about a cheerleader I admired "Christie ain't ever going to fuck you, because you ain't got no dick." And was sneering when he said it, too. I was a sophomore at the time, and for whatever reason -- I believed it. Although I didn't let on, it hurt me really bad.

That's why when I went to the Ranches for the first time on St. Patrick's 2011, I still have incredible feelings and memories of being treated so well by to many people. The Ranches are truly a special place, where you can be accepted for who you are, and made to feel welcome and special.

Tony Dark, Old Nick and Scottbyrnes like this.
  11. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

I'm sorry to hear that ScottByrnes

Scottbyrnes likes this.
  12. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL, that's horrible, what happened in your childhood. Never okay to hurt or ridicule anyone

BTFSTL and ColinSTL like this.
  13. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

The ranches do indeed bring people together

SailorB likes this.
  14. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I do remember visiting one of the ranches after a break up I didn’t see coming. I had an on and off relationship that saw me getting dumped the day after we became official. I was feeling very self destructive at the time and the girl I saw helped me through it. It’s not the only time I visited a ranch after a breakup.

Two years earlier, I was in a long distance relationship with a woman who sent a bus ticket to her ex who moved in and became “her roommate,” and he’d only be there “for a little while,” and “till he gets in his feet again.” But she wasn’t the least bit shy about telling me she’d been fucking the guy. This caused me to have an anxiety attack while at work, followed by a moment of clarity. I stopped calling and messaging her. A month later, she messaged me to tell me she was pregnant and it was his, but she still wanted to remain friends, basically keep me around as a backup, but I am nobody’s backup plan.

I made an attempt to drive to Nevada but my car was leaking oil, and I was 40 miles shy of Wendover. I made the trip successfully a month later.

My third of this nature was after my divorce and it was my grand return to the brothel scene. I kinda knew that if my marriage failed, the Nevada trips would resume. It was the first time I’d made it to Mound House. After that, I make yearly trips, save for the year of COVID. I’m planning on coming back to Carson City/Mound House this year, as in previous years, my playtime was in Elko County.

These days, I see my trips as therapeutic.

15. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

I was adopted and my parents made sure to tell *everyone*. It was embarrassing. I experienced workplace bullying and was fired from two jobs for being harrased (while the men not only kept their jobs but were promoted). I never fit in anywhere until I came here.

16. I’m so sorry, my beautiful friend…

We all love you here and I am so flattered to meet you. The most friendly and beautiful blue eyes belongs to you!
    You smile with your eyes! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick and JamieJupiter like this.
  17. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

You are one of the most amazing people I've ever met. It's an honor to know you <3 thank you for being you, beautiful inside and out

LarissaBrazil and Old Nick like this.
  18. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

I went through a lot of that crap growing up as well. Talk about dysfunction in the family and typical BS in my hometown - I went through it as well. My hometown doesn't have a very good reputation in many ways - lots of predjudice, racism, stupidity - you name it. It's part of the town's DNA for some reason. The town's founders wouldn't allow minorities the live there from the start in 1896 and the racism still flows through to this day.

That eighth-grade year was easily the worst school year I had. To put it mildly - it SUCKED!!! To this day, I still have bad memories of it.

Even when I went away to my alma mater, my grandfather - he of a proud second-grade education (sigh) - would say the same things to me, just to keep control of me. My now-dead younger sister would condemn my college activities every chance she could - especially concerning (as she put it) "your RICH Chicago friends" because she was convinced (as part of a stereotype in my hometown) EVERYONE in the Chicago suburbs was well-off.

I don't have very good memories of it. I'll talk more about it later....

Last edited: Apr 24, 2024 at 4:55 PM
    ColinSTL and Old Nick like this.
  19. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thank you for sharing! I never placed much thought on it but I have to agree 100% that the ranches are a unique place when focused on inclusivity and diversity! The ranches offer a judgement-free zone which is amazing!

20. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Oh wow! I didn't know that happened to you and I'm so sorry you had to experience that you are too beautiful and a sweet person to be mistreated like that! I'm happy you found a place of acceptance .... I LOVE you baby xoxo! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  21. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

I love you too honey baby <3 <3

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I still get nervous but it's more nervous excitement. My ranch friends have become my ranch family over the years. When I get there I feel like I'm home.

Old Nick and gLip5 like this.
  23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Right now in the area where I live the LGBTQ community is really dealing with a lot of Hate! As a person of color I can emphasize with anyone dealing with any form discrimination but it's funny the Ranch community is judged harshly by the outside world but it is so welcoming to so many people that are just looking for a place to be themselves. It's an amazing thing to watch how the ladies and staff can change a person's personality in one trip. I've experienced it and seen it and hope others that are sitting on the sidelines wanting to come to the ranch will get to experience it one day.

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me