PIC THREAD -♥️♥️- KEEP UP with Pantera!! (Pictures & Updates)*LAST PAGE FOR LATEST CONTENT

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by pantera, Aug 29, 2012.

Tags:
  1. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Thank you, Randy!! I can't wait to show everyone some of the pictures we took together :) :)

BaldBushi likes this.
  2. pantera
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!! ❤️❤️❤️

3. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

pantera likes this.
  4. You look amazing! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

pantera likes this.
  5. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Happy valentines day to you, too! What a photo! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

pantera likes this.
  6. Love it!

In my 20s, I was one of those single people who was bitter about Valentine's Day. I mellowed out when I got older, as most people do. A close friend of mine explained to me that Valentine's Day is a celebration of love, not just romantic love. Love comes in many forms after all.

pantera likes this.
  7. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

Wow Pantera what a beautiful lingerie set! You’re so beautiful friend !!!

pantera likes this.
  8. pantera
    Chat with Me

I’m glad you’re not bitter about it anymore! I love love. ❤️

9. I remembered something that happened on Valentine's Day in 10th grade. I was at peak bitterness back in my teen years, and pretty vocal about it too. Then at some point late in the day, a girl in my biology class made an impromptu Valentine's Card and got everyone in class to sign it. It wasn't much -- just "Happy Valentine's Day" on a piece of notebook paper, some hearts, and signatures from a bunch of classmates, but it was so sweet.

pantera likes this.
  10. pantera
    Chat with Me

What a fond memory Rayadverb! :) :)

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your party with @pantera today with many memorable experiences to cherish[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hi!! Happy Sunday!

Here’s a full length version of my profile picture! Hope you guys like it :)

[​IMG]

13. Love it! Super hot! Beautiful smile!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love all your beautiful and sexy pics!!! Book you party with @pantera today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. pantera
    Chat with Me

thank you!!! I’m glad you like it!!

16. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

You look absolutely stunning Pantera.

17. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much Lexxi! Your new photos are so cute!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love all your adorable pics!!! Book your memorable party with @pantera today[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. pantera
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Here’s a new photo !! :) Hope you like :)

20. Love it. It’s got a sort of “exotic femme fatale” vibe.

21. pantera
    Chat with Me

Wow thank you! Hope that it’s a good thing hehe

22. You'd look right at home in a spy movie, either seducing the hero or becoming the love interest.

23. pantera
    Chat with Me

Nice!! I’d like to do both lol

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your adorable sexy classy new pic!!! Book your memorable party with @pantera for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Um... wow.. super sexy. Sorry, lost for words with this *blushes*

26. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

I love the red lipstick Pantera, a lady after my own heart

27. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your memorable party with @pantera for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. pantera
    Chat with Me

You like? Drop to your knees! Hehe :)

BaldBushi likes this.
  30. *instantly drops to kneels* Yes Ma'am! ;) (very much love the photo set)

31. You are so beautiful <3 I'm happy I get to house with such a beautiful and kind lady like you!
    Lots of Love, xoxo

LilyBlu likes this.
  32. pantera
    Chat with Me

You’re so cute. Thank you so much. Glad to have you here, Lilith :)

Milton Winrow and LilithNoir like this.
  33. pantera
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Here’s a booty shot ❤️❤️❤️

LilyBlu, Trailboss, kaynine26 and 3 others like this.
  34. Gah dannng!!! I love this set! Red is your color <3 xoxo

35. [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    And a beautiful one it is![smilie=hot over you.gif]