2024 Goals

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AutumnVerlot, Mar 11, 2024.

1. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

2. 1) Get at least half my debt paid off.
    2) Take the GRE exam and get a good grade on it.
    3) Move back to the East coast after 7 years in the Midwest.
    4) Get a better paying job.

AmaraGunner and AutumnVerlot like this.
  3. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Those sound like some awesome goals!

4. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Always looking beautiful and those are amazing goals.
    For me it’s keep working on my degree, get to Sagebrush more, as well as save up to move out to the west coast.

5. Does win the lottery that I don’t usually play count? For wirk I guess I would like to continue to improve iur processes and procedures so I don’t have to do as many hours over my contract. Currently sitting at 18 unpaid work days since August. Just one personal goal to share here, make time to see @AutumnVerlot even just to say hi.

AmaraGunner likes this.
  6. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

I love this!
    My brothel goals definitely involve some 2+ girl parties, at least 2 overnights, and to do a picnic out date. Non brothel-related goals include; working on making my own perfume (and ideally being successful with at least one I like/will use), and publishing (self or otherwise) one of my writings

SailorB likes this.
  7. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

I feel like a lot of people I’ve talked to lately want to move to (or back to) the East Coast lol

8. I grew up in Delaware and moved out to the Midwest 7 1/2 years ago to get a new career started. I never intended to live here forever, and I’ve already lived here twice as long as I intended.

9. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

Oh, nice! My family and I would go to the beaches there a lot (OC just had too much going on)

10. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

I always love your content autumn! You have some great goals! My goals are to have a paint and sip outdate (would be even better as a double date!), to go to a food festival as an outdate, and to have a shutdown party this year!! Haha a girl can dream :rolleyes:

SailorB likes this.
  11. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

I saw a “shutdown” party mentioned in another thread on here and thought that was the coolest thing. Definitely added it to my sex bucket list

BeaverFan likes this.
  12. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

My goals for 2024 are:
    1) An outdate to the Himalayan Yak for some Chicken Thukpa.
    2) Let the employees at Smashburger know that my name is not Dave.
    3) Ban TikTok!

LarissaBrazil likes this.
  13. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

1. Learn the skills I need for my new job.
    2. Get more exercise.
    3. Finally visit the brothels for the first time!

14. 1. Be better at letting go off things(you only lose what you cling to)
    2.understand that that the past is gone but the future is not.
    3. Put more love into the world.

15. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

We, the employees at Smashburger, saw your comment and are sorry that we've called you by the wrong name. All our customers are valuable and should be treated with respect, which includes getting their name right. We will do better in the future.

Thanks for the comment, Larry!

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  16. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

My goals are to have a 2 girl party. Grab some Lego sets to build eventually. And hopefully get my podcast rolling soon.

AmaraGunner and LarissaBrazil like this.
  17. My goals are:
    -To meet a nice gentleman to take me to an out date in Lake Tahoe.
    -Travel to Asia for vacation
    -Raise funds to enhance my looks. (Face and body)
    -WORK WORK WORK

SailorB likes this.
  18. Number three seems unnecessary but who am I to say. If it makes you feel better than that is all that matters. Good luck reaching your goals this year!

19. Thank you BeaverFan, I just mean to enhance in the way of self care. ;)

BeaverFan likes this.
  20. My only goal this year is to take my little brother for his first ever brothel trip. I feel that he's finally ready for the experience. He's special so it would have to be "minimal to moderate" contact, start him off slow and steady. Now I just decide on a date and time, as long as it's this year. Here's to hoping... ;):cool:

meangene69 and LarissaBrazil like this.
  21. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

The Lego sets they have are so cool! I’ve been stuck on which one I want to start with

Old Nick likes this.
  22. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

My goals for 2024 are:
    • Finish my year either on the dean's list or president's list in school
    • Save at least 20% of my intended down payment budget for my dream home
    • Take a cruise to Hawaii, Guam, or some fun destination
    • Take a Helicopter tour over the Lake Tahoe area
    • Take a train ride tour
    • Revamp my room at the brothel
    • Fun fact #4 I'm an introverted extrovert. I know it doesn't make any sense but for those of you who understand big hugs and kisses lol!

meangene69, BeaverFan and SailorB like this.
  23. SailorB
    Chat with Me

That’s a great list good luck I know you will get them done.

Scottbyrnes and EllieAmes like this.
  24. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

A book that helped my grades enormously was How to Get Better Grades and Have More Fun (Steve Douglass). It's maybe 1/4 inch thick and you can get it for <$10 on ebay. It's basically about how to use your school time most efficiently and avoid doing things that waste time with no benefit.

(It's also written in a light, conversational style - very easy to consume.)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
    EllieAmes likes this.
  25. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I really do appreciate you and I can't wait to meet the gentleman who is always supportive and encouraging me daily xoxo Men like you make the world a better place for all women THANK YOU [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  26. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I will check it out! I will consider all help and advice when it comes to success. What did you major in?

27. SailorB
    Chat with Me

You’re welcome and same it will be May before we know it. Aww thank you for the kind words and being a sweet heart you made my day.

EllieAmes likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and @SophiaSun and Me @cumishaamado would like to "Pop His Brothel Cherry". Like you said, to start him slow. Email us at:

Email: SophiaSun @sagebrushranch.com

Email: [email protected]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  29. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

It's an engineering degree so trust me - it works for any major.

EllieAmes likes this.
  30. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Our pleasure it's make happy you and your brother fun and comfortable stay with us.
    Sophia sun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Me too!!! We would love to make both of you happy with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

Thank you that is great advice I will be ordering that book today [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

Going back through this thread to re-adjust my goals and I realized you mentioned a paint&sip. I’ve never gone to one but they seem like such a fun time! I’ve never heard someone say it felt like a wasted experience (no pun intended).

BeaverFan likes this.
  34. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

One other point: There's a few ladies with specific party goals, such as outdates or 2-girl parties. You can increase your chances of these happening by talking with other ladies who've done these types of parties to find the types of men who request them. For example, old vs. young, extravagantly dressed vs. moderately, etc. If you find a common theme of men, you can:

• More specifically market yourself to those types
    • For walk-in clients you can focus on offering these services to the target demographic, as opposed to proposing them to men who aren't as interested

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me