CATHOUSE CHILI WARS

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Its on, Crock who has been the reigning Chili King of the Cathouses is finally getting some competition.

At the Love Ranch B B Que Mr Cronus Walker made his favorite recipe.

Ladies any thoughts on witch one you liked the best?

THANKS CRONUS, WE ALL LOVED THE CHILI.

ANYONE else that wants TO COME IN OR SHIP US THEIR CHILI?

There are big perks being the CATHOUSE CHILI KING

2. Oh wow..I wanna try Cronus's chili!! :mrgreen: It would be hard to beat Crocks chili!

3. TAMELA, its not fair for you to vote if Crock ate his chili off your thighs

4. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I am amazed that Chili Cook hasn't made his voice heard.I bet he is on the War path right now.... :wink:

5. In the end, there can be only one.... :lol:

6. You damn right TN_MAN ! Why was not a REAL chili cook not invited or even informed of this cook off ?? I didn't exactly get this name from chef Boy R Dee ya know

Chili

7. Aha! Ok ok :twisted:

8. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

LoL, I didn't want to start a chili war........

But it would be fun to have a chili contest, hopefully with more than just me, crock, and Chili Cook.

But I think with all the ladies, we are all winners !!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. What an awesome idea!

10. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

Maybe this summer or next fall.....

11. Whoo hoo!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Next fall around, October would work for me. Then I could head up to VC and watch the camel races

Chili

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Luv this idea;-)

14. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

The Camel Races are in September, 6th through the 8th. I will be available that timeframe, so as far as I'm concerned i'm in. I would suggest we make it a Multi-house event with Bunnies/Lovers be judges for the event, maybe even do it outside?...... Sounds like some fun !!!!

15. Cronus' Chili!!!! It was wonderful!!!!

16. Sorry I missed it !

17. Sorry ! Got my dates mixed up , October is the Outhouse races. Oct is still best for me Can I request a helper ?? I want Alexis

Chili

18. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

Damn, I was afraid of that..... Ive got a out of state wedding to prepare and go to first week in October, Probably wont be back until 9th or 10th......

:( :( :(

19. You guys figure out a date and hopefully I can make it

Chili

20. Camel racing? How cool

21. That definitely sounds awesome!

22. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Um...guys I wasn't trying to get anything started by bring up Chili's name and all :roll: However,this whole thing should be a PV event live from The BunnyRanch.And Chili you know that am your buddy no matter what.So,give me the order and people will start hitting the floor :evil:

23. I think a chili cookoff would be great!! Make sure it is videotaped!!!!

24. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

All I know is that Chili Cook will do whatever it takes to WIN!Am still crying for the family of the man that last crossed Chili :shock:

25. Damn Buddy Your not supposed to spill yer guts like that :wink: Tell ya what, when these two wanna be chili cooks get a date I will expect you to come out and help me cook along with isufer.

Let the trash talkin' begin

Chili

26. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Did I hear my name? Ok Chili, I will be there for ya.

27. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Just as I thought...the team is coming together :D I bet the other team is shaking rather hard in their boots.I can't believe am getting to do 3 of my favorite things:Eat,take revenge on a group of people and be with Bunnies all the day :mrgreen:

28. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Is this Cathouse Chili Cookoff going to go by International Chili Society rules, like no beans and no pasta in the chili?
    http://www.chilicookoff.com
    The ICS cookoffs also have a homemade salsa contest, so that might be something to add too. If any of you lightweights (Crock and Cronus) need to have beans in your "fake" chili, it can be a "People's Choice" type chili competition instead where beans are required.

I invite you all to a real chili cookoff in Virginia City, Nevada on Saturday, May 11, 2013 for the Chili on the Comstock Chili Cookoff and on Sunday, May 12, 2013 for the Virginia City Chili Cookoff. 2 separate contests on back to back days in the same place. Take a bunny or lover to the cookoffs in Virginia City and make it a fun outdate, it is not far from the BunnyRanch and Love Ranch North. I believe they start cooking at 10am so maybe 1pm is a good time to show up for the tasting of the real chili after the cooking is done. If you show up earlier, after 10am, there is also tasting of the People's Choice chili, which people bring in after cooking it at home, but not part of the real chili cookoff competition where the winners get cash prizes and a trophy and move on to another cookoff round. These ICS cookoffs are qualifying competitions for larger chili cookoff events.

29. How about if the event is tied in with Dennis' birthday celebration? And each cook gets a Bunny helper too. :D

30. Yes! NO BEANS Just a blend of meats and spices. Funny we haven't heard a word from the compitition. I have cooked in the VC cook off many time before, And I must say from experince, it's really a fun time, I haven't been able to cook there in about 4 years now due to health reasons ( not my own) and/or time restraints, but I will again one day. But if this is held in or around Sept,or Oct I will be there

Chili

31. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I got to see this.. Yes I am in Chili's. CORNER.....

32. We should make an event out of it!!!! A weekend Chili cookoff!!!

33. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

You tell em' Chili! :lol:

34. Whoo hoo fun idea babe!!! :mrgreen:

35. I think we should ask the Food Channel to produce a show!!!