Inflation

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by FetPlayer, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Q for the Ladies and regulars -

How has inflation impacted your engagements or plans at the ranches?

Fet

LarissaBrazil and JamieJupiter like this.
  2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I'm realistic with prices.

make an appointment with me soon [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. it has brought a lot a lot of clients in that have a very very very low number in mind its not good at all lol

4. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

We get the effects on both ends- it decreases our income and increases expenses

Old Nick, LarissaBrazil and BeaverFan like this.
  5. AddieCalico
    Chat with Me

AddieCalico certified woodland nymph!

Yep! What the other ladies have said. We just have to gently remind our clients that we feel the effects of inflation too :)

6. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Yes I have to agree with Addie!

7. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

When will the houses start taking Crypto payments?
    :cool:

8. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Part 1: Politics

My desire to travel to Nevada has been significantly affected by inflation. And Boeing planes that lose doors and wheels while they are in the air.

What causes inflation? Corporations of all industries are making record profits. They know that they can charge more money for products and services and get away with it! Greedy corporations are causing inflation.

The Big Sex corporations in Nevada don't want to be left behind, so they also arbitrarily raise prices.

Here's a video from America's foremost expert on economics to explain:

JamieJupiter and LarissaBrazil like this.
  9. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Very true and while everything goes up it just means us customers have to work a little more and safe up to spoil the ladies they deserve it plus they spoil us.

10. I agree with you, Sophia.
    I try to maintain my expectations with my feet on the ground and always try to work around my client’s budget/needs. I know that just like us, they also work hard for their money. It has to be a win/win and everyone is happy! ;)

11. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Part 2: Reality
    My previous post was filled with political hyperbole based on economic illiteracy. I refuse to believe that there's a cabal of Madames sitting around plotting ways to price gouge me on blowjobs.

Inflation is caused by the government printing presses creating more money. Prices are determined by buyers and sellers in a free market.

Because of inflation, I don't think I'll ever be crazy rich or totally broke. I'm more concerned about Boeing planes. Every time they take off, they seem to lose parts in midair.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  12. Dennis wanted to do it years ago but I agreed but never pulled through. I told him I felt safe on a plane with crypto instead of cash. Today you should have accountants that can handle this aspect of business and make it happen. We all don't put that kind of money onto our credit cards and never will.

MollyBlingwall likes this.
  13. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

I know this isn't an economics board and I know you're presenting Warren as an expert jokingly, but I want to say one thing:

In her first point she talks about corporate profits and only uses one example (Tyson, which she says doubled their profits)
    • I don't know her methodology, but I'm betting she took the companies with profits and compared them to previous years. This means she didn't include companies with losses or those that went out of business, which is cherry-picking the data.
    • Saying that companies had record profits isn't enough when you're in a heavy inflationary cycle because those profits are inflated and therefore worth less than previous years. So she'd have to correct for inflation in her comparison, and I'd bet a date at the ranches that she didn't.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  14. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I wish I could make the trip more than once per year. Sadly, that not reality. I always use my tax refund for the trip. I also use two investment apps to save additional money.

15. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

KaylaRose Your Spunky Fantasy Blonde

I agree with Sophia, Addie, and Jaime. We are very much affected on both sides, but we have to have patience and mutual ground and understanding with our clients, so everyone is happy with the experience.

16. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Thank you sweetheart!!
    Sophia sun

JamieJupiter likes this.
  17. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Having a side hustle helps too. I’m always on the lookout for an additional source of income.

SailorB and MollyBlingwall like this.