Dancing with the Stars Live!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by randyryder, Feb 18, 2024.

1. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

upload_2024-2-18_21-37-29.png
    Tickets
    Show starts at 8:00 PM

“…including Brandon Armstrong, Rylee Arnold, Alan Bersten, Daniella Karagach, Pasha Pashkov, Gleb Savchenko, Emma Slater, and Britt Stewart.

Also joining the tour is special guest Julianne Hough!” -Tahoe Blue Events Center

This would be so fun to see live & I’ve seen so many celebrities on the show! Who wants a date?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Wow you look amazing!! Guys what a hottie someone come to take her out!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable Out Date with @randyryder today!!! You will have many memorable experiences to cherish with her!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your memorable Out Date to Dancing With the Stars with @randyryder today[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Save the date ! This would be so much fun.

7. chanel
    Chat with Me

chanel See me for an exclusive encounter

This sounds like a great time!!!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable Out Date Experience with @randyryder today[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

It's almost time! Who's going to take me? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Book a date with our beautiful Randy. She is fun, classy and unique[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

This would be a Fun outdate with you but I think a Date Night Dance class with you would be a lot more Fun! I've always wanted to learn to Salsa and the Tango (professionally) I think you are the perfect person to try this with! You're athletic and your sense of humor is just what you need to try something like this. Not to mention you would look Stunning in some of those outfits! I think it would be different and a lot of Fun!
    ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. MelodyRose
    Chat with Me

MelodyRose sex fairy, sweetheart, succubus <3

You deserve it babe! Someone better come and take this gorgeous lady to the show <3

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable Out Date with @randyryder to Dancing with the Stars for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

It was wonderful getting to meet you tonight! Most beautiful companion to enjoy on a Dancing With the Stars date <3