About Me OMG MaximMag has me as the featured photo!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by HannahFoxx, Feb 23, 2023.

1. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

FpnjTjaakAAuE21.jpeg

See All My Photos In The Magazine When It Comes Out March 1st!
    Send me an email to get a signed copy!
    https://www.maxim.com/news/meet-3-maxim-cover-girl-competition-finalists/

Hannah Catherine Whitmore – 3rd place

[​IMG]
    Hannah Catherine Whitmore (Dave Laus)
    Hannah Catherine Whitmore, aka Hannah Foxx, is a highly educated, dynamic woman on a mission to help improve people’s intimate relationships with themselves and their partners. Whitmore moved to Nevada after attending nursing school, becoming a doula and midwife, and serving her Georgia community as an EMT.

“I started getting exposed to the sciences, and it lit a fire in me,” she says. From there, Whitmore set out on an incredible journey to become an intimacy and communications coach to help individuals and couples learn about their bodies and how to better connect with themselves and others. She is currently working on a book to shed light on women’s issues.

[​IMG]
    Hannah Catherine Whitmore (Dave Laus)
    Whitmore is a self-proclaimed gigantic nerd. She has a custom-built gaming PC, repairs electronics and computers, and tinkers with complex interests. She is passionate about everything from diversions like gaming and competitive intellectual pursuits to more academically focused sources of enjoyment, like lectures, new medical literature, and more.

“At heart, though, I’m still a southern tomboy, and I enjoy target shooting, rock climbing, riding horses, and fishing with my father, who is an incredible source of support in my life.” Look for Whitmore on the public speaking circuit and learn more about her journey at www.thecatherinewhitmore.com.

2. Congratulations! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

congratulations babe[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]i knew you were working hard

4. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

5. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Well-Known Member

It's good it still excites you sweetheart. That's one hell of an accomplishment. Very happy for you.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Congrats @HannahFoxx and wishing you a prosperous, healthy, safe and Happy New Year!!! Book your party with her today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]