WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME OR COLOGNE?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cumishaamado, Aug 21, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I will start - My favorite perfume is:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_8958.jpg

2. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

I like English Leather but if not available, my second favorite is Curve for Him.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for letting me know your favorite colognes and liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. image.jpeg image.jpeg

I ONLY Wear

Aqua Universalis forte
    Eau de parfum

By Maison
    Francis Kurkdjin
    Patris

It also comes in body oils and creams, hair mists, soaps, candles and travel kits too.

I love all of them

5. My favorite perfume was almost a fragrance by the name of Pepe Le Pew as many years ago was steps away at midnight close enough to reach down and pet the back of what I thought was my mom's black cat eating cat food out of a dish by the front steps. At the last moment realized it wasn't my mom's cat and backed out of there real fast :) 1329360-pepe.gif.jpeg

6. :eek: ikes

joe carbols likes this.
  7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I enjoy White Shoulders on a sophisticated young lady.

But…. Anything that Affectionate @Air Force Amy is wearing as we frolic between the sheets is what my favorite would be.

I’ve been told that I wear Paul Sebastian very well by several young ladies at work or at play.

I also enjoy Grey Flannel 90% of the time.

If someone asks what I would like as a gift the first cologne that rolls off my tongue would be Mont Blanc Legend Spirit. Oh so subtle but oh so fragrant

8. I think I'm going to go with "After Dark" from bath and body works. I wore it on my last trip to the ranch and my date had to walk away from me because she said the scent was making her too hot and excited ;););)

Attached Files:

9. Mont Blanc, Duly noted :D

Yep, I only stick to one perfume. I love the one I wear, I get lots of positive comments on it, so there it is!

Boggsy and DaphneGaspard like this.
  10. I like Burberry Hero, I don’t know if the ladies like
    it because I don’t spend a lot of time with any.

11. Hmmn, I guess that could be quite a dilemma. I don't guess most people would be forward enough to say your cologne didn't smell good.

I'm sure that if you like it, it probably does smell really good on you. I think people only run into problems with cologne when. they wear too much.

Usually with a man's cologne. You can do one pump in the air and walk through it that will be enough to wear.

Or one dot on the middle finger to both sides of the neck. I don't think you should take a big ol handful and slap it on both cheeks or rub it in your crotch.

I'm not saying you do that. I just thought of it.... Just sayin......for GP.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Denis49 likes this.

12. Do you have any Mont Blanc pens by chance?

13. Definitely not on the crotch! I do like to put one lite spray on my chest though.

14. Denis49 likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for liking my post and what is your favorite cologne?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  16. AngelWave
    Chat with Me

AngelWave Luxury Entertainment

I like to make my own with organic Rose Water and Sweet Orange oil

Denis49 and BeaverFan like this.
  17. Armani Code.
    There's other male cologne out there? Huh

18. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Well Cumisha , my favorite perfume. Was Charlie from the 1980’s….. Not now it’s not.As for mens cologne. I do not have one….

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing your thoughts and I love "Charlie Perfume" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

21. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Naso Matto 'Narcotic'[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Just like me, I'm your favorite drug!:)

22. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

One I like to wear is YSL Libre.

23. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

Light Blue & J’adore are always good choices :)

24. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Pretty much any cologne from Confessions of a Rebel are great. I’ve gotten the most compliments when wearing “F*ck Mondays” and “Get a Room”.

stacytyler likes this.
  25. ORIGINAL JUICY
    COUTURE
    IMG_9354.jpeg

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  26. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Mine is Sexy by Victoria's Secret !

gLip5 and Denis49 like this.
  27. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

I really like bombshell by Victoria Secret its an easy go to and not super expensive! It's a old trusted friend!

28. Love, Don't Be Shy By KILIAN PARIS
    IMG_0076.jpeg

29. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

You always smell amazing Glip!

gLip5 likes this.
  30. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thank you Miss @stacytyler. I try, I don’t want to turn anyone off by not smelling good.

stacytyler likes this.
  31. I don't know a brand but vanilla scent. That scent, I just wana jump girls who smell like that.

gLip5 likes this.
  32. Anything YSL is so good, also cloud by arianna grande is very underrated

gLip5 likes this.
  33. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

I totally understand! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gLip5 likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Sounds awesome!!! I'll have to try them on me!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

My current favorite is Versace Bright Crystal Absolu. I prefer perfumed lotions, I like that they are lighter than perfume and last longer than eu de toilette.

On a man, Obsession or anything Italian

CamiParker likes this.