Tamela Lee Skilled Lover and My Slutty Sex Slave

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Mar 28, 2013.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

March 18

Tamela is my sexy slutty slave!

She wore a grey and yellow sports bra, booty boy shorts and some heels.

Her long blonde hair cascaded down to her ample breasts. She curves in all the right ways. The flat belly, small tight ass, long graceful sexy tan legs. It is enough to make a guy weep, she is that beautiful.

I made my slave, undress me and kiss me, Oh such a torture!

Such cruel humiliation, I evoke on my humble slave....

She kissed my hard cock, and then I kissed her back, and I undressed her slowly. I could tell she wanted to be naked, but it was on my terms, not hers...

I took her bra off and kept her hands above her head as I kissed those magnificent and soft lips. She smiled at that. I licked her magnificent melons a little too. They were mine after all. My tongue enveloped each. God, I missed her!

Then it was her panties next. I lowered them, and kissed her a little as I exposed her so soft skin, because I wanted to, not for her pleasure. Sex slaves get what they are given. Tamela daintily stepped out of her panties, and I tossed them into the corner with her bra. More kissing of those oh so soft lips. Tamela is a fantastic kisser. Mmmmm.

Next, I made her bend over the bed and I gave her a few swats. Because I wanted to, not because she did anything wrong. I just wanted to feel her tiny, firm ass quiver under my hand, and elicit a moan from her soft lips. She said, "Ohh," with a smile.

And then I made her give me a bath. I got into a hot bath, with bubbles I may add. Followed by my sexy slut. There, I had her kiss me some more, and then soap and lather my body, every nook and cranny, because you never know what I may make her kiss and suck on my body.

After rinsing me off. I was horny, and so was my slave. Not that her horniness matters. The foreplay gets to a guy you know...

So I made my slave ride my cock as I sat in the tub. We both came from this. It was a divine orgasm. She didn't need my permission to cum, I'm not cruel you know. I did make her cum on my cock after all.

Next it was a towel off and some fun on the bed. My slave did so well that I felt she deserved a good tonguing, so I licked her until she came, and it didn't take her long. :)

We became ravenous by then and went out to lunch at Ming's Restaurant in Carson City. I am told it is both Denis' and Suzzette's favorite Chinese restaurant in Carson. It was good food and good portions for a reasonable price. Tamela was looking gorgeous in a turquoise blue top and yoga pants, She looked so good. The top contrasted beautifully with her lovely tan skin. She reminded me of a peach kissed by sun and a warm summer sky floating beyond her. It complemented her oceanic blue eyes.

On our way back to the Ranch we stopped by a sex store and browsed.

Tamela got a new toy that vibrates and looks like two tongues split off a V and a new lesbian nurse video for her room.

Back at the Ranches we re set up the room and got some white wine. I was lying naked on the bed and had placed my wine glass on the night stand, when Tamela being very playful, ran at me from across the room and jumped onto the bed and me, then she started tickling me, making me laugh uncontrollably. Here is when she (or I, who knows) kicked the glass off the night stand to break all over the floor. We quickly cleaned it up and resumed our play.

We put on the new video (Lesbian Nurses or some such), and I licked her like the actor in the

video was doing, That led to us fucking which ended up in the Cross Position.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/cross.shtml

Then we tried using Tamela's new toy after we both came.

This was a fun toy to try out, it can be used for him or her

or both. It is very versatile. We used it on her. We tried it, sitting on her clit, and

then inside her. It made Tamela just cum and cum and cum.

It was so beautiful to experience. Tamela is one amazing lover.

We ended our party with another bath, and a fun conversation.

Tamela is the kind of friend that makes a grey day, not just

brighter, but makes you forget there are even clouds about.

Life is better with her. I cherish every moment with you Tamela!

2. Great detailed review...Im WET just reading it!!!! Thanks Thunderstorm!!! xoxoxoxo

3. Wait a minute .... There is a second edition coming right??

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    WOW!!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Cool review TS!!!

I need to get me one of those!!! hehe

6. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice...enough to make me drool :mrgreen:

7. ME TOO!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Oh yeah!! :twisted: :twisted:

9. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Three more reviews actually. I've been bad. You both probably should have spanked me more, recently....

10. Next time :wink:

11. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

12. I am such a fan thunderstorm. The best review I have ever read.

13. Such an amazing review :twisted:

14. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

15. Right!?i love it

16. Thanks thunderstorm for the review but still expect a spanking!!!!!

17. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

OH dear, Vivianna, don't think for a minute that I am done with you. I gave you a birthday party and you didn't get a single spanking, so you are in for it now!

18. Ur gonna get spanked and licked!! real gooooood [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

both of you :twisted: :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

I think you need to bring your pink handcuffs, and use them on Vivianna, She is slippery one!

20. you're so right :twisted:

21. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Maybe a Celebrator to use on her too....

22. Or TWO celebrators~ xoxoxo :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Thunderstorm, you always write the most salacious reviews. Great job! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Doesn't he :twisted: I love it [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Thank you Jade. It helps to have such amazing partners like you and Tamela, for inspiration.

26. She inspires me :))

27. Awe thanks hun