SouthPaw vs Cindi LaRue

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SouthPaw, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Being new to the Bunny Ranch/Love Ranch world, my first trip to Carson City would definitely take me into a new place, meeting new ladies I’ve never met in person before, soaking in new experiences, and putting me up to new challenges against ladies who are the “best of the best” at what they do. By all means, I’m no sexpert, I just love the raw sexual energy and intensity the beautiful ladies have and for me to indulge and the great chemistry and connection leading up to this!

Cindi and I actually started interacting back around August of last year thru twitter as I think I came up in one of her searches (or something?) and we stayed in touch from there. Although it took awhile to plan my visit due to being busy both inside and outside of work, we still kept in touch throughout the time, until my plans were FINALLY made and we were “Gonna Rumble!”

Our day finally came the 1st week of this month, but not without me being an hr late for our appointment due to just following the GPS instead of going straight south on 395 to Fallon/Denton (I know, I know, never keep a lady waiting!) so the scenic route took me “Over the river and through the hills to Dennis’ house we go!” I finally arrive at the Love Ranch North, ring the buzzer twice, open and walk thru the gate and just as I open and walk thru the door, the girls race into lineup formation as the hostess greets me. I let her know I have an appointment with Cindi and apologized to all the ladies in the lineup (truthfully, I’ve never done a lineup before) as they all walked away. Cindi had just gotten to the ranch herself as I called the office to let them know I would be running late so she wouldn’t wait too long for me as she (in her sexy coat and jeans, lol) gave me a great big hug!

Since Cindi’s by appointment only, she didn’t have a designated room in the house, so we ventured off into the VIP room where we chatted for quite a bit. Getting back on track, we finally negotiated, ran off to the cashier’s office, stopped at the bar to get some drinks and came back to start the festivities. The VIP room was freezing and we couldn’t figure out how to turn the fireplace on so for the time being, thru the ingenuity of….primal instinct, we realized the workaround was….yup, you guessed it: Good Ol’ Fashioned body heat! After that intense 1st round, we were pretty warm and at this point, had a short stoppage of play as the nice cashier (forgot her name, blonde hair) came in and got the heat fired up! We also jumped into the Jacuzzi bubble bath which almost overflowed with bubbles, lol and really got to enjoy each other’s company. Cindi’s vivacious country-gal type personality mixed with my Yankee smartassness (is that a word??) really made for some fun conversation which all the more brought out the lovin between us! She is young at heart, but knows how to roll with the best when it comes to party fun!

Thank you Cindi for an awesome time and look forward to seeing ya again soon!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

-SP

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Glad Cindi was able to warm you up!!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Cool review. So who won? :D

4. I'd have to say it was 2-1, Cindi, but what she brought to our match up, I still walked out the winner in the end! :wink: :mrgreen:

5. I think we got yelled at by the cashier a lot telling us to start the party because we got so lost in conversations so many times, we just clicked and it was amazing. I told you being with me would make you laugh and be romantic at the same time. I am the total package and then some LOL. I am just myself and I seem to have the personality that goes along with anyone. I was so glad to finally meet you after the long wait. I can't wait to see you again.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Always nice to hear about a satisfying experience!!!!

7. LOL, Stick with me hon and you're bound to get into some kinda trouble and yelled at for it! :wink: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But you're right, we definitely clicked on many levels and just had a really fun and amazing time! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank You again for making it happen!

8. We sure did, and sorry to say it but I TOLD YOU SO lol. Silly head. See you soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, Southpaw! Sounds like you had an amazing time.

10. Seee, and you wonder about me sometimes! :p :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:wink: :wink:

11. Thanks Jade, it definitely was! :)

12. Thanks jade, we sure had the best time ever. :D