Happy Birthday Origlegman! (5/15/21)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John N Ga, May 15, 2021.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Let's all wish fellow board member and an all round guy @origlegman a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
    Have a great day my friend!!

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Cheers and Beers a bunnies legs around your ears Happy Birthday :)

origlegman likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope you have a great day!!
    Al

origlegman likes this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Way to Go @origlegman Happy Birthday!! Happy Everyday.

This is a Milestone Birthday for you and a Milestone post for me. I could not think of a better person that received my 2000th post. You DESERVE it all this weekend. I hope you don't have to use the birthday gift I sent you but.... it will come in handy later this year!!

na Zdorovie !!!!!

I am offering a toast to you with a shot of Buffalo Trace Bourbon for me and Sobieski Vodka for you. (Hey its 5 o'clock somewhere)

Enjoy the virtual shots, while mine are legit this morning.

Its a Great Day to Be Alive!!!

Joe

origlegman and RunningSquirrel like this.
  5. origlegman likes this.
  6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

It's a great day to celebrate your birthday....Happy Birthday....enjoy...btw, the ranch is open

origlegman likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wishing you a "Happy Birthday" @origlegman with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you John for the Birthday wishes and I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and friendship. I’m looking forward to catching up with you at the Ranches soon. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

John N Ga likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you Kevin for the Birthday wishes and I hope all is going well for you. I also hope to see you back at the Ranches soon. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

10. OH MY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORIGLEGMAN!!!

image.jpeg

origlegman likes this.
  11. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Brother! Hope to see you soon! Have a great day my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

origlegman likes this.
  12. Happy Birthday from one May birthday to another!

origlegman likes this.
  13. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

A very Happy Birthday , to you.. With many more to go.....

origlegman likes this.
  14. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday sir! Wishing you a great day & hope to see you around sometime!

origlegman likes this.
  15. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday !!!!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  16. Happy birthday enjoy your day !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

origlegman likes this.
  17. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Happy Birthday dear. I hope all your wishes come true. Hope you have an amazing Saturday.

origlegman likes this.
  18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you Big Al for the Birthday wishes and your thoughtfulness. I hope all is going well for you and yours.[smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

BigAlbowski likes this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you to “My brother from another mother” for the Birthday wishes and the many saludes! It has been a grand day but I’m running out of Belvedere Vodka. :eek: I hope all is going well for you and it is a great day to be alive! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you Running Squirrel for the Birthday wishes. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and I hope to see you out at the Ranches soon. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thank you Amy for the Birthday wishes. I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and I can’t wait to see you when I visit the Ranches soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you Tahoe Big Bear for the Birthday wishes and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I hope to finally meet you out at the Ranches one day soon. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

tahoebigbear likes this.
  23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thank you Cumisha for the Birthday wishes and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I’m looking forward to sharing some hugs and kisses when I visit the Ranches soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you Ghost for the Birthday wishes and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I’m looking forward to seeing you again when you visit the Ranches soon. Take care my friend. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Ghost13 likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You're welcome @origlegman!!! I can't wait to give you hugs and kisses when you visit the ranches in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you for the Birthday wishes Sock Guy. I hope you’ve had a great Birthday too! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you for the Birthday wishes and I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I hope life is treating you well. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Thank you for the Birthday wishes Glip and I hope things are going well for you. I’m looking forward to seeing you back at the Ranches soon and sharing a drink or two. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

gLip5 likes this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you for the Birthday wishes Cronus and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I hope you’ve been doing well and I look forward to seeing you back at the Ranches soon. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thank you for the Birthday wishes Teagon and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I’m looking forward to meeting you at the Ranches soon![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

TeganTreasures likes this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you for the Birthday wishes gorgeous one and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I’ve had a great day and I hope you dc too. I can’t wait to see you soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

32. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

A late Happy Birthday wish to you!

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]No problem Froggy and thank you for thoughtfulness. I hope to meet you out at the Ranches one day soon. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

TiredFrog likes this.
  34. DMVguy001
    Chat with Me

DMVguy001 Well-Known Member

@origlegman Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was the best one yet.

origlegman likes this.
  35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you DMV Guy for the Birthday wishes and it was a great day. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and I hope you’re doing well. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

DMVguy001 likes this.