Who's coming back?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kind Of Important, Mar 28, 2021.

1. I know that no one can speak to policy, because nothing has been approved yet. Are there any confirmations for who will be returning to the Mound House brothels?
    I know there have been a couple of ladies who have been present on the message boards. I'm fairly certain that Alexa Haze will be very busy and have a long waiting list. You've definitely done an excellent job of getting all of our attention. I'm sure some of the ladies will move onto different careers or will start work at different ranches. Some will wait until they feel safe.. I myself will wait at least until I've been fully vaccinated for a couple months, before visiting.
    Does anyone have any confirmed names of ladies who will be back or new to the Bunny Ranch brothels?

2. I'm really hoping Abby Avery will be coming back, but I doubt it because her Twitter account has been gathering dust. Alice Little has confirmed that she's moving to the Chicken Ranch.

3. Abby Avery is now Abby Addisen and thriving on Twitter under her new handle
    wcw_abbyaddisen.jpg

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  4. Thank you hun. I do my best. ❤

JerryVestal likes this.
  5. Abby Avery has a new Twitter account under the name of Abby Addisen. She has said that she is moving away from the ranches.

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

We will find out soon enough who’s coming back.. won’t we hehe :):p;)

Old Nick, Perseus and JerryVestal like this.
  7. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

As for right now, Miss Cumisha Amado is busy with getting her late-daughter's house ready for Cumisha's son and his new growing family with the arrival of Cumisha's first grandchild. And Cumisha is also busy getting her front lawn ready as well. I'll find out from her later next week if she decides to come back to the Ranches.

tahoebigbear and BigAlbowski like this.
  8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

There are ladies I hope come back. Ones I’ve been wanting to meet for a while now.

Asia Foxx, Lexxxi Star, Roxy Gold, Daphne Gaspard, and Helena Price. I hope they come back.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  9. Hey every one an update from Melbourne Australia our Brothels are open and have been for the last 5 months I do hope the ranches do open up and the ladys return but the question on my mind will who be running things
    enuff is enuff and its time for a change

AlexaHaze likes this.
  10. Madame suzette owns and manages the brothels. Its basically the government holding up the reopening. Lets hope its soon hun.

11. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

It maybe the county that is being slow on reopening. the CR and Sheri’s have announced their reopening and I am sure the did so with their county’s backing . Hope all goes well and everyone opens soon.

12. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

It is not the county that is being slow. None of the counties have had their reopening plans approved. The tentative dates for counties to present their reopening plan to the NV Task force is (I believe) April 14th & 15th. I think that these presentations will be available to watch on the NV Health Response YouTube Channel. Once presented to the NV Task Force, the NV Task Force would approve/deny the reopening plan for each individual county.

Again, this goes back to my previous post that the reason why there has not been any reopening chatter from the BR, LR, SB, KK Staff because they want to make sure that their reopening date is ok'ed and set in stone before saying anything. Not worth the backlash if they say a date and they are not approved by the county & NV Task Force.

13. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

My understanding was that as of May 1st. The county’s will have the power to make the decision. I doubt very much that Sheri’s or CR would have made the announcements about reopening unless they had received approval to do so from the county. Too much to risk otherwise.

14. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

You are correct, on May 1st, the county's will have the power to make that decision. But that is after they have the approval of the NV Task Force to do so. To get this approval, each individual county has to give a presentation to the NV Task Force on how they will open up their county safely. If the NV Task Force deems the re opening plan inadequate, they have the right to say that the county cannot open.

As of right now, no county has given their presentation to the NV Task Force (currently scheduled for the 14th & 15th I believe). So no county's reopening plan has been approved.

And if anyone thinks that I am just being a Negative Nancy or what not, just read the last paragraph of Page 2 of this following link: https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/wp-...-to-Recovery-Transition-Planning-Template.pdf

"The State COVID-19 Mitigation and Management Task Force (Task Force) will review and offer feedback and assistance to local governments with respect to their transition plans. If the Task Force determines that the plans presented by county governments are not sufficient or that they have substantial deficiencies, however, the Task Force will continue to work with the local authorities to improve the plan. In such cases, the full delegation of authority may occur later than May 1, 2021."

Look, I want the ranches to open up as soon as possible as the next person, but at the same time, I think people are just assuming that May 1st is gonna happen and everything can open up. It can happen, but there are approvals that need to happen. Get mad at me all ya'll want, but I'm trying to be realistic here.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  15. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

As i've said before, those that have made announcements are simply being irresponsible both to customers and the ladies that plan to return. As gLip mentioned here, nothing is approved until their cases are heard. Even if approved right away they would have only 2 weeks to get everything in order as far as ladies licences, getting houses up to standard, etc to meet the opening requirements to make the May 1 date.

Hopefully everyone has their stuff in order and the openings are at least close to that date. Just remember any delays about the ranches making an announcement is just to make sure everything as a done deal so no one makes plans until everything is approved.

Please be patient everyone. We will be able to return soon enough.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  16. From a personal point of view, I'm not concerned about what the actual date that the ranches can open. I just want information. I am concerned about the people who are out of work and struggling to get by and also the ladies who are taking the risk of going independent, but for my own selfish needs, the ranches can stay closed as long as necessary. I just want everyone to be safe and healthy and I'll come out as soon as the timing seems right. And I hope it doesn't stay closed long enough that there isn't a brothel to come back to. I mainly just want to know what to expect.

17. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the link to the Transition Planning document. I was wondering what the barriers to reopening were. Nevada sure likes it's endless paperwork and massive bureaucracy.

18. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

I think Sheri’s and CR are working with the county to make sure they open on the 1st. There may also be political factors in play here as well. We shall see.

Old Nick likes this.
  19. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Not to mention Chicken Ranch documenting their renovations and home improvements. They’ve been ready for a long time now.

20. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I don't think you are understanding the situation. It's not up to the brothels or county if they can open on the first. That decision is up to the NV Task Force. They can say that they are going to open on the first all they want, but if the NV Task Force denies their reopening plan, the county will not get the full delegation of authority on the first.

21. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Well that would be smart considering the county is the one that needs to make their case for them. But at the end of the day the task force will make the final decision so there is no info to report until that happens.

By annoucing a date before it's even approved is just not a smart decision. And if they are planning to open whether or not they get approval. That's the type of thing that could keep get them closed for good.

I am extremely anxious for the re-opening. Just as they are all anxious to open for our sakes and more importantly all ladies sakes so they can get back to work to support themselves. Just have to be sure its done the right way to ensure the re-opening happens and that it sticks.

aztecwarrior2881 and gLip5 like this.
  22. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

According to Lexxxi, the Mound House brothels are looking at opening on May 1...should things go well.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  23. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Yes all the brothels are looking at May 1. It's all a matter of getting the approval. Like we have said. Just don't expect anything official until it is a done deal. Which is the right thing for the ladies to make arrangements and for customers to plan their return trips accordingly.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  24. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

Heard today California is open 100% June 15th. We will see . This all could still fall apart with the variants but there is hope.

shyguy71 and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  25. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Yep. We were first to be 100% open and cases have actually declined. So hopeful that continues for everyone. Now just hoping I get confirmation of my vaccine soon so im done before returning to the ranch.

26. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I’m getting my first shot this weekend. I hope it meshes well with the biologic I have to take.

27. I get my second dose on the 14th of this month.

28. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

In case anyone would like to know, Lyon County (the county where the BR, LR, SB, and KK reside) will be making their reopening presentation to the NV Task Force, for possible local authority to start on May 1st, on Wednesday, April 14th.

Here is the agenda for that meeting:
    https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/wp-...gation-and-Management-Task-Force-04_14_21.pdf

Again, the May 1st reopening date is not set in stone, the NV Task Force has to approve the reopening plan. If you read the reopening plan that I posted a few days back, the NV Task Force can delay local authority past May 1st if they deem a county's reopening plan unacceptable or lacking. So adult businesses that are saying that they are opening on May 1st, are doing so without county or state approval at this time.

29. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

I for one will be watching as much as I can, on the youtube, where the presentations will be broadcast live. it will be interesting to see what differences if any between the counties and how they will handle the brothels.

The other thing about all this to remember.... The Governor is still in emergency authority mode. His power has not been recended or the declaration of emergency cancelled that started this mess. He still has fiinal authority and can override the task force approval on his own.

30. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I will be "watching" it as well while I'm working. But I do agree it will be interesting on what differences (if any) will be between the counties. And also, the 14th is just a discussion. If I read it the agenda correctly, there was no mention of a decision that will be made on the 14th, of any of the days that the counties will be presenting.

31. This was over on Rachel Varga's forum (courtesy of Sidewinder) ... it has more to do with Southern, not Northern, Nevada, but perhaps an indication of how things may play out in Reno/Carson City/eastern NV....
    https://www.8newsnow.com/news/healt...acity-on-may-1/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

32. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Yeah I saw this vote on Twitter yesterday. Keep the positive thoughts but honestly not much changes with that since we assumed the counties would be for it anyway. It's all about them having a strong enough case to convince task force that they are safe to re-open.

Fingers crossed all!!!

33. here in Australia it is up to the sates I from Melborn up the brothels here have been up and running as of November last year and athey had to have a covid plan

34. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I’m keeping my eye on the situation, too.

35. IT IS OFFICIAL!!! WE ARE OPENING MAY 1ST.

SO DAMNED EXCITED!!!

MAN, THAT WAS A LONG WAIT.........

I am already back getting my suite in order ( I live nearby) and taking appointments and doing line ups May 1st, Wednesdays thru Saturdays 1p -9 or 10p and some extra days and hours too. (Always best to email me to check)

For a short while there and up until Monday April 12, I thought I was done for good.

But, alas, I guess the call of the wild was too strong for me! And I just would never feel ok not helping to get us all up and running again. I'm going to do everything I can to help us thrive and be better than ever for everyone. We got this!!!

BECAUSE WE ALL ARE RETURNING INCREDIBLY BETTER THAN EVER, EVER, EVER!

Thank you for your patience and loyalty! I love you guys so, so , so much!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]