PR Move: Converting the Mound House ranches to COVID crisis centers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RunningSquirrel, Dec 7, 2020.

1. A friend of mine just texted me that Nevada has the most COVID hospitalizations per capita than any state. Hospital beds are being set up in parking garages in Reno.
    Just thinking off the top of my head but...

With the Bunny Ranch, as well as the Mound House ranches closed down, they certainly have the bed space.
    Emergency vehicles could navigate the cul-de-sac easily (which could also be a COVID testing site). Handicap ramps are already in place (at the Sagebrush, for sure), there's a built-in PA system, security gates, bedrooms have bathroom facilities, the VIP suites could become ICU units...convert the kitchens to allow more freezer space for eventual vaccine storage...it'd be a great PR move...of course, once the pandemic subsides to where state hospitals/facilities can handle things again, the ranches could return to being, well, "ranches"

YES, I KNOW... the maze of logistics and expenses to pull it off not to mention the political maneuvering and allowing Madam Suzette to even be open to such an idea...it's an impossible miracle to be shot down on the spot...like I said, just thinking off the top of my head...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
  2. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

I think its a damn good thought, RS. Well worth looking into and if nothing else it should be worth some good will from the community to even volunteer the properties

JerryVestal and RunningSquirrel like this.
  3. Thanks, @StevenL (and thanks, @JerryVestal , @Old Nick , @joe carbols @Lunch Buffett , @tahoebigbear for your likes) ... it's a pipe dream, for sure ... but if a statewide crisis did come to a head, I'd feel better about a loved one stricken with the virus in a disinfected, warm, secure room than some tent in a hospital parking lot during Wintertime

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

If that hospital parking lot had a food truck, staying in that tent would be really nice. :p

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  5. This would be interesting however I feel as if the state completely fuckd over sex workers, also brothel can’t reopen however still have to pay their dues to the state EVEN THO THEY CANT OPEN LEGALLY. The state wouldn’t take it even if offered

6. LOL...good point, @Lunch Buffett ! Some of those food trucks have really nice offerings!