Stay at home 2.0 (possible lockdown)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TurboEnchantix, Nov 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Same here in Illinois it’s amazing how are governors think keeping us inside is a solution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Governors who don't impose restrictions are barraged with negative stories in the media. There are thousands of journalists who make a living writing negative stories about the Governor of South Dakota.

The "15 Best Things to Do in South Dakota" list was recently revised to have only two items:
    1) Catch Covid-19 virus.
    2) Die.

Davefem likes this.
  3. Now The Chicago Mayor wants people to stay home and not do traditional thanksgiving. Our local politicians have lost their dam minds.

Davefem likes this.
  4. This afternoon our governor in IL said in the coming days that IL will be locked down. My dad and my uncle said if he tells us to cancel our traditional Thanksgiving we are going to celebrate thanksgiving anyways.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  5. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

Well, as long as you are not exposing unwilling people and are willing to accept the possibility of what may happen, more power to you.

6. I visited my grandpa in a nursing home last and escaped without the virus. After I left 2 staffers got exposed to the virus when I heard that I made the decision not to go back to see him even though he has until January. So I have some commonsense when to say no.

7. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

I don't know anything about you or your grandpa, but does his nursing home have the tech were you can call into a Skype meeting from their end and 'visit' him virtually?

8. That’s a another way they do it. The way last week I did it they had us in a separate room and him and I been pixie glass 6 feet apart.

9. He is not that cognizant like he once was. Last week I just kept on getting a straight face like he didn’t recognize me and that was the hard thing.