Physically Disabled Clients

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Davide, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Hello, I'm Davide
    I'm a double amputee
    And I've been trying to figure out which courtesans are willing to see a physically disabled client.
    I live in Illinois so stopping in and asking isn't really an option
    I did see one girl out there but she was way outside of my price range, I had an amazing time but I'd like to be able to visit more than once a year.
    It's kind of difficult to go through the list one name at a time and ask each individual person, and at the same time I don't feel comfortable being repeatedly rejected and completely ignored...Its not a very dignified position to be in
    I am a shy person to begin with so honestly even writing this is putting me way out of my comfort zone
    Do you have any suggestions to help make this process a bit easier, or at the very least could you point me in the direction of someone who might be able to give some advice in this unique predicament?
    I'd love some input...
    I'm a nice enough guy, I'm polite, and I try to be as courteous as I can be.
    I'm just looking for a little fun, after this pandemic is over with of course.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    KikiLover likes this.
  2. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Hello Davide,
    Prior to the pandemic there were several companions that took pride in providing service to people with disabilities. As an example, you may want to read this post "Adaptive Sex for Guests with Disabilities" by Alice Little.

Unfortunately, the information you need will be hard to obtain since the brothels are closed and their employees are no longer advertising. Whenever the brothels reopen there should be more posts here about who is working and the services they provide.

Davide and RunningSquirrel like this.
  3. I contacted one of the staff he said he’s going to contact the owners to help me out.
    Although if there are any disabled clients who’ve seen one of the courtesans here who could give a recommendation or if one of the ladies is comfortable sharing that they are open to having physically disabled clients it would help.

I do appreciate your assistance though and I will read the article

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  4. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

Alice, Roxy and Bailey I personally know are excellent for those of us with disabilities. I also think Cumisha would be an excellent choice based on my speaking with her

Davide likes this.
  5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

First of all the brothels need to reopen.
    Then you should talk to..
    Alice Little
    Air Force Amy
    Cumish
    Roxy
    Good luck .......

tahoebigbear and Davide like this.
  6. So far this is fantastic thank you so much for all these names, I was very uncomfortable asking this question publicly I held back for a long time and now I’m really glad I finally posted it,
    If you guys could keep the names coming along with a link to where I can contact them I’d really appreciate it,

And I do understand that the ranch is closed and would have to reopen, but when it does open thanks to you I’ll be ready

7. Can you please send me a link to Roxy and Bailey I can’t find them

8. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

Davide likes this.
  9. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

20200902_160827.jpg

Good afternoon Davide,

I am Rebecca :) I am a Nurse, a for real licensed Nurse in 43 states. I am a travel Nurse, which I why I have so many states under my belt.
    Because I am a Nurse I have a unique understanding of the unique physiology of amputees. I understand the range of motion challenges that could be present, as well as the desire to have adaptation without judgement or pity.

I see YOU. I see your unique needs as no different than the unique needs of every human. That is not to say that I am unaware of challenges, I am simply aware that challenges don't define you and you refuse to allow them too.

Being a Nurse means that I have a comfort level with humans that is very unique.

Feel free to PM me too. I would love to learn more about you. You can post here too.:)

10. You are so sweet
    Thank you for replying to me I’d love to talk to you, I left you some PMs ❤️

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  11. Hi davide. Ive met physically disabled clients and helped some even start to overcome erectile disfunction. I never judge. My main focus is to keep you satisfied, comfortable, and pleased. As a courtesan i love my work. Catering to someones specific need is what i do best. Message me or any one of the lovely ladies. Ill nver reject you. FB_IMG_1602428113698.jpg

Old Nick and Davide like this.