Quarantine Q’s & A’s with Destini Starr

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by destinistarr, Sep 24, 2020.

1. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Hi everyone this is your Love Bug Destini Starr from Love Ranch. Today I am making this Thread, because I haven’t posted anything since March. March is when we went in Quarantine. I wanted to inform all my fellas that I’m doing great and staying safe. We have all came a long way for the Year of 2020. I’m still so happy on how much support and love you all have given us ladies. I miss you all very much and I miss interacting with you all as well.

IMG_5863.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I have never been away this long from working at the Ranch. 6 months almost going on 7 months since we have been closed due to this pandemic. I miss being on Live-stream, interacting on the Message board, I hardly ever go on my Twitter now. I miss Karaoke & Dj night. I miss all the great events we had planned for 2020. It just went to waste because of this tragedy. But we are not going to give up. We are going to get through this together.
    I would like to know what have you fellas been up to. This thread is about catching up. I would like to know how have you all been? What is new or old with you? Any party ideas for when we do open? Please tell me and let’s just talk. I would love to hear any stories about you. And I will also inform you what I have been up to.

Your Love Bug Destini Starr

3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I’m so addicted to this Gin Rummy game on my IPhone. Also I can’t stop playing Wheel of Fortune.

Has anyone seen the Series called
    “The Umbrella Academy?” Or the Series called “The Boys?”

I have also watched Series “Harlots” & “Maison Close”
    I have Hulu, Netflix, & Amazon Prime and I have seen some movies too.

Any suggestions on any great Series or Movies?

Right now I’m watching a Series called
    “The Great”

RunningSquirrel and Old Nick like this.
  4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

For dinner tonight I had Beef Stew. And it was so good.

5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Happy to hear you're doing well Destini!

6. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Lucky to be able to work from home so... mostly working from home. Miss seeing the posts here, conversation, ranch reports and of course the pictures and livestream. Glad to hear you are safe.

destinistarr likes this.
  7. I've been working all through this year. At home I've binged watched ,Witcher, Hannibal, and half way through Lucifer

destinistarr likes this.
  8. Appreciate you popping on the Bunny Board with an update, Miz @destinistarr and your positive energy...wish you remain safe and well.

---goes without saying, it's been pretty deserted without you ladies to keep things exciting but there are a few of us trying to keep the embers glowing till we can return to Mound House and just glad the Board still exists so thankful for the powers-that-be who keep it going ...in a "normal" year, I'd be up at the Cul-De-Sac about this time and sorely miss Livestream, especially when you were either host or chat lady... just need to keep looking forward...
    wcw-destinistarr420.jpg

9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Thank you. Glad you’re doing well as well.

10. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Glad to hear you are staying safe. Glad to hear from you and everyone else. How does it feel working from home?

11. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Destini,
    Thanks for stopping by. I tried to go on vacation in Reno last April, but everything shut down. :( I planned to have my first two girl party.

I'm fortunate to be able to work from home. Now I spend 21 hours a day in my bedroom. You could say that I don't get out much.

It's unsettling to know that the brothels are closed. When the brothels were open, I was comforted by the fact that someone somewhere is having fun.

sierraflyer and destinistarr like this.
  12. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Do you like working from home? Are those movies or Series that you’ve watched. Any suggestions on what I should watch next?

13. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I’m sorry about your plans dear. I had plans for my birthday and we closed the day after my birthday. I know how it feels to work from home. We have something in common. I hope you get to do a 2 girl party when we do open. 2 girl parties are fun.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  14. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Hi dear, how are you? I hope you are doing wonderful. I decided to post and try to interact on the boards. I mean it’s been 6 months since I have posted anything. I think it’s time. I have waited long enough and I just can’t take this anymore. And that’s when I decided to hop on the board and chat to see how all my wonderful men are doing. And yes I miss livestream as well. I hope to see you when we open.

15. Hey, Miz @destinistarr ... welcome back! Your return is a breath of fresh air! Am grateful that my little part of the world is relatively okay, thanks. Look forward to seeing you, too!

destinistarr likes this.
  16. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Ah a breath of fresh air. It will be a even bigger relief when things go back to normal. Anything new you would like to share dear?

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  17. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Have you done anything exciting since the lockdown?

18. Arthur Dent
    Chat with Me

Arthur Dent Well-Known Member

Hi Destini, glad to hear you are doing well. It's nice you decided to come and visit the board. The beef stew must have been homemade. I've been working at home since late March. I spend most of my free time on YouTube or reading. Sometimes I watch re-runs of the live streams. I know we've never met but hopefully that will change in the near future.

19. Honestly, it's been pretty much "meh" the past six months ... though that's not necessarily a bad thing with so much happening this year. While it's handy still having the Bunny Board around and seeing you and whichever ladies are Tweeting, IG-ing or availing themselves on OnlyFans, social media can only take us so far. There remains this hopeful, positive vibe that the Mound House ranches will return. Stay well, @destinistarr !

20. Hi Miss Destini Starr, I live in Northern California. As you know the whole state of California is burning down. I'm staying safe indoors away from the smoke. I'm also doing a lot of reading., watching Netflix too. I gave up on my volunteer reading tutor position for this school year because we aren't allowed in person tutoring. I do have zoom and a webcam to do virtual tutoring. I didn't feel comfortable enough to help students in this format. The good thing is if we start in person tutoring again, I don't have to pass the FBI background check again and take another TB test. Everything will be updated.

21. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Anything exciting? Last week I forgot to lock the patio door to my apartment. A drunken college guy walked through the patio door, took off one of his shoes and looked through my refrigerator. I don't think he was impressed with my stockpile of garlic stuffed olives. It took me ten minutes to convince him to get out of my apartment. In the hallway, I convinced him to give me his shoe for safekeeping. We walked to the security doors and I showed him how they worked - you walk through, I close the door and it's goodbye forever! Then I had to get rid of a radioactive shoe.

Part of the fun is wondering if I caught the Covid-19. Based on the current numbers, there's an 8% chance he had the virus. Every morning when I wake up, I check my toes to see if they've turned blue. I have a small cough, but I had it before I met Drunky McDrunkFace. I feel fine, so I think I'm all clear.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  22. I flew from Singapore, to Korea, to the US two weeks ago. Equipment was a 787-800 - we had 240 seats and a whopping 34 passengers on the Seoul to SFO leg. Frankly, I think the cleanest / safest place to be these days is on an international flight. No one boards without a PCR test (results within the last 48 hours) and the aircraft are so clean you could eat off the floors. Never seen anything like it. Miss the ranches, really miss Dennis - aside from the parties which are always varied and interesting hanging out by the pool on a memorial day weekend is one of my best ranch memories.

23. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’ve been fortunate to be able to go to work through this. Not only that, but I was also able to do Uber Eats deliveries. I had one my busiest days doing that towards the beginning of the pandemic. I’ve had some bad crap happen but I won’t post it here.

destinistarr likes this.
  24. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

I've done it before so not that big of a deal. Less separation between work and home. I don't have kids or anything so can just focus on work. There is an upside around being able to dress comfortably - especially if no Zoom meetings with camera on. ;-)

destinistarr likes this.
  25. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

way too much "me time" ;-)

destinistarr likes this.
  26. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

I am very lucky to be essential worker. Also, I do taxes on the side. It is easy for clients to drop things off.