2:00 AM WITH ALEXIS DARRIEN...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KARAOKESINGER, Feb 24, 2013.

1. This is a different kind of a review... its not about the sex... its about the beautiful lady known as Alexis Darrien who makes the KARAOKE NIGHT at the LRN something special. I forget who said it first but if you have ever been to the LRN KARAOKE night you will quickly know why they said it... the quote is "Watching Alexis sing on KARAOKE night is like being at a concert"! Having witnessed it myself it truly is... the parlor is always lively on that night and she always delivers. This past KARAOKE night was no exception... all the ladies have wonderful voices and Alexis sings duets with them and gets requests and never backs down from a challenge. But it was the last song she sang that really got my attention. It was late and we were down to the last few songs. Alexis had been up several times and voices were getting tired but there was one more song that everyone wanted to here... Alexis's version of Whitney Houston's I will always love you... She took the mike, took a breath, looked out into the parlor and laid down a powerful heartfelt version hitting every note ending with the signature final phrase and note. I highly recommend going out to the LRN on a SATURDAY for the ALEXIS DARRIEN show and all the other special ladies that take the stage. Where else can you listen to the music and PARTY with the stars without having to bribe some ROADIE to get backstage!

KS

2. She really is amazing. :) I am very happy that I have gotten to know Alexis. She is a great person. Fun, beautiful, full of energy and omg intellegent!!!!

Yall really should get out here and party with her :)

3. I agree 110% Crystal! Alexis is the DA BOMB!

KS

4. This is not a post to say hi or to say great job as a passerby, but this comes truth and directly from the soul...

Alexis is my Ebony Goddess, she is a Diva, she is a lost Supreme! To know Alexis is to know a true friend. She is one of those people who are beautiful on the inside and out. She truly shines and it's a thrill to watch it. When Alexis sings or even speaks it's a choir of angels ascending and telling you to be happy. I am truly blessed to know her and to be able to say in my lifetime that I knew her. I am so happy and proud to call her my friend and I always will be, thank you Alexis for your friendship and beauty that you share with us everyday.

Now I want to tap that ... AGAIN "giggles"

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. OMG!!! Thank you sooooo much, Karaoke Singer! You are a fantastic singer yourself. and it is ALWAYS a pleasure singing and hanging with you! You are a wonderful man, and I really appreciate all your kind kudos! I hope you come back and sing with us soon! WIT YO BAD SELF:) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] XOXO
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Betty, you are such a phenomenal lady! I thank you so much for your friendship and quirkyness! You are adorable, Betty Boop! XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. AWWW, Thanks Crystal, you are such a sweetie! I miss you already hun! scooby doo laugh:)

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. Alexis is an amazing woman, friend and singer. She is truly unique and special. If you ever make it out to a karaoke night, request to sing a song with her. Her strong voice will carry you through the tune, her honest and straightforward personality will make her your friend, and her intense sexuality will make you want to take her back to her room. She truly is the total package.

9. Awww, U R simply the best, Mayday! Thank you so much ! i CANT WAIT UNTIL WE CAN HUMMMM OUR OWN TUNE...TOGETHER:) XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, KS!! It was really so sweet of you to make sure others know just how special Alexis truly is.

11. YOU KNOW I WILL BE BACK and can't wait to DUET all over the place with you.

KS

12. Betty Page.... as with everything you do it seems to come from your soul! Beautiful words from a beautiful lady to a beautiful lady... and then you go with that TAP THAT AGAIN.... dayam! Save a Dance for Me!

KS

13. Dont worry hottie :) The feelings of seperation anxiety wont linger around long...I will be back before you know it :)

15. great I can't wait to see you again! hugs and kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. AWWW, Jade, MY Queenie Pie:) Thank you, hun:) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. thanks ANgelina! I like your signature pics:) :D

18. Hey Crystal, hurry back, we miss ya:) XOXOXOXOXOXO

19. :) I am baby I am ;) This coming up Wednesday I will be there :)

I absolutely love ur new pics mama...U are lookin soooooooooooooooo hot!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. Glad you are cumming...UH..I mean coming back soon:) & thanks for the compliments on the pics:)
    XOXO
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. You know I can't stay away too long before I start having withdrawals from you Miss Darien :p

22. awww, miss you tool So excited you're coming this week:)
    XOXO

23. Omly 2 more days...you better be ready for me ;) :)

24. always, baby, always:)

XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

hehe that was cute Alexis. This is a very well deserved review to show how wonderful you are. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Awww thank you, Sexy Jade:) Yes, I really appreciate all the kind words from all the guys and from you wonderful ladies of the house:)

XOXO

27. A hot lady with a lovely voice, you want to be entertain - go see this lady!!

That's what I am going to do!! :mrgreen:

28. aww, thanks sweetie, Perhaps we can do a duet..both in and out of the bedroom:)
    XOXO
    See u soon, huh