Gracie & Piper get their wish

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, Feb 24, 2013.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I came up for the day to help Crock and Suzette with a video project that they were working on and ended up having my first slumber party at the Bunny Ranch. During UStream, Gracie and Piper had mentioned that they have not had a two girl party with each other. Needless to say, after hearing that, I figured why not help them out with this issue. The three of us went and talked after UStream, negotiations were quick and painless, and plans were set to party after Crock and I got back from the LRN.

Now, let me start off by saying that this was my first 2 girl party, so I was a bit nervous. Gracie & Piper put me at ease very quickly, and things were a complete whirlwind. I will apologize because I am not going to go into details of the actual party, but I will say this about it. Gracie & Piper work very well together. It truly was a great experience. If you are ever thinking about partying with either of them or both at the same time, I would highly recommend it.

Gracie & Piper, thanks for a fun and amazing time. I really hope you had as much fun as I did. Can't wait for an encore...

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

It's a GREAT thing you gave them their wish!!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Nice gLip! They were super-cute on the Ustream last night, sounds like this was a great time!

4. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

Awesome buddy. Glad you helped those two have a good time together. Great girls and a great review.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You are such a giver, gLip5. :p Great review!