Share something about yourself people wouldn't guess with Alexa Wu

Discussion in 'Games' started by AlexaWu, Mar 6, 2020.

1. I like to take bubble baths while listening to Death Cab for Cutie.

Maybe people do think this when they see me, but eff em, it's my guilty pleasure. :)

AlexaWu likes this.
  2. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

I am a member of the Scot Nobility. My family was exiled by the English after the Jacobite rising and the pig screwing English hung the Earl and gave the title to one of their own

Sorry, I swear the hatred of the English is genetic.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Oldster likes this.
  3. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I can add or multiply numbers in my head faster than most can do it on paper

AlexaWu likes this.
  4. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

How did you get so fast at multiplying? It took me all Summer to learn the times tables. Glad that is done with :D

5. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

I have a very mild form of ceberal plasy, I'm about 90% normal but because of my CP I can't write which means because I can't write my brain is basically a calculator.

It also means that while I almost always got the right answer in math class, I couldn't show my work because I couldn't write it out so I failed.

6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Society is lucky to have people like you who can crunch numbers without a calculator!

7. I love word games, but am horrible at Scrabble because I end up making big words with very low scores. :)

RunningSquirrel and AlexaWu like this.
  8. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

haha, same! We can play together and have fun together

9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I do the same my fine Polish friend @BigAlbowski. Currently I’ve add the prayer to Saint Rocco the patron saint to fight plagues and pandemic disease. I’ve also added @AlexaWu to my morning and evening prayers.

AlexaWu likes this.
  10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

So do I my dear wingman @origlegman. I had three inches of snow yesterday but my Brussels Sprouts and my cauliflowers with stood the inclement weather. My seeds are still below ground so I’m good there. But I also have raspberries blackberries and asparagus coming up. Yum yum

AlexaWu likes this.
  11. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Thank you! So kind. @origlegman is quite the dear isn't he ;)?

joe carbols likes this.
  12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Yes Dear Sweet @AlexaWu, my dear friend and Wing Man @origlegman is a wonderful person and so is the living legend @BigAlbowski!!! Both of them treat the ladies as a Princess!!!

AlexaWu likes this.
  13. Have you played Wordscapes? It’s like anagrams and is super fun! :)

AlexaWu likes this.
  14. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Not yet. Lets play when the ranch reopens :)

15. I’ve spent most of my Life watching lectures on medicine and science

AlexaWu likes this.
  16. Backwardsmit
    Ha ha funny. One of my daughters favorite bands. We used to watch the OC together and they were one of the characters favorite bands

AlexaWu likes this.
  17. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I don't want to be a downer...but I live in pain at what most will never know about me. I wished I the courage to share on the boards but just can't right now.

18. TN MAN. Reach out dude. If your talking chronic physical pain, that definitely sucks. I am sure there are many people willing to talk. PM me if you are more comfortable.

AlexaWu likes this.
  19. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

There aren't many things in this world I know that i'm good at, but one thing I know i'm great at is giving speeches, I don't need to write anything down I just have a natural ability to talk.

Sometimes it gets me in trouble but it does mean I can talk my way out of it.

AlexaWu likes this.
  20. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

That's Star Trek, not Star Wars

AlexaWu likes this.
  21. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Brain fart when typing.. Please excuse me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Mr is a popular outgoing person but, a nerd at heart.

Mrs has social anxiety... a few drinks and she’s very friendly ;)

Hiker dude and AlexaWu like this.
  23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]I was once a long distance runner. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AlexaWu and joe carbols like this.
  24. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I once wrestled Dan Gable back in the day. I made it into the second period before he pinned me with a cradle. I actually scored 3 points on this living legend and only gave up 5 points prior to being pinned

AlexaWu and origlegman like this.
  25. @joe carbols that's very cool. Believe it or not, the Mr accidentally got into a wrestling match with a female Orangutan in Borneo. We had a group of Japanese tourists standing around us taking pictures as she tried to pull my shorts off.

AlexaWu, joe carbols and origlegman like this.
  26. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Holy cow Mr. @Florida Couple being a female orangutan I hope she was not protecting her baby. It could have been much worse than just pulling off your shorts. Sounds like it was a great vacation for both Mr. & Mrs. for sure

AlexaWu and Florida Couple like this.
  27. @joe carbols ... it was at a place called sepilok. It is an orangutan rehabilitation center for young orphaned orang's. A young female was staring at me on the boardwalk right next to me.. she looked so sad. I held my hand out and she grabbed it. I tried to get her to let go and she grabbed my other hand. Her feet then grabbed my ankles. She was having fun trying to tug my shorts off [smilie=happy.gif]:p

joe carbols and AlexaWu like this.
  28. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Where do you find the lectures and do you practice or it's a passion of interest?

29. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Hopefully the Mrs. feels comfortable with me. We both sound shy and I've suffered from social anxiety too. Cant wait to have a drink together and get to know her more :).

It's sexy when a man can teach something, nerds are sexy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

How long did you run? I can run half a block.. then I'll walk the rest;)

31. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Where did you guys wrestle? You gave him a run for his money! Next time I'll surprise him from the back and you pin him. Team work ;) Good job @joe carbols

32. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Did the tourists share the photos with you guys? This is memorable!

Florida Couple likes this.
  33. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Aw, wonder why she looked sad. Maybe that was her look of passion and you're too dreamy she wanted you! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Florida Couple likes this.
  34. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

If you ever want to talk, you can message me. There's never any judgement

Hiker dude likes this.
  35. Pretty impressive dude. Gable was a monster!

joe carbols and AlexaWu like this.