REVIEW 9 Great Reasons to have an Encounter and Orgasm with Kiki Lover

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Nov 16, 2019.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hiya @MiaIsabella glad LRN is working out for you and you’re doing well. Do you have your schedule for the rest of the year posted somewhere??

I hope you have a wonderful weekend

MiaIsabella likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love cooking with you and you've taught me how to prepare and cook your favorite "Polish Foods"!!! Everybody enjoyed your food!!! Thanks again for everything!!! You will always be in my prayers and I will always cherish our "Special Friendship"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  5. Not yet but I am working on it! I hope you do as well ❤️

6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Well today we have the #1 Reason out 9 Reasons to have a Great Encounter and Ogasm with @KikiLover. Drum Roll Please!!! Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa Tapa (Ok you have to use your imagination the Tapa Tapa is a drum stick hitting a snare drum).

@KikiLover is a Recherche' of a young lady!!! Yes it is another big and sophisticated word outside of my pay scale and Yes it is French, but I am sure Kiki understands it and gets the translation. Recherche' is a French word that means Exquisite, Lavishly Elegant and Refined. I think anyone that has enjoyed an encounter with @KikiLover will attest to the use of Recherche' as one of the best adjectives to describe Kiki!!!

For those like me that have met @KikiLover you can confirm that Kiki takes great pride in her appearance and always looks Lavishingly with perfect makeup on a flawless complexion. Her eyes are those of a Princess and looking at her up close and personal she is one very attractive young lady. She wears wonderful lipstick (very important for me) she wears (on request) just the slightest scent of wonderful cologne and always is dressed to the "Nines". She always looks refined in her outfits whether in a lineup or for an appointment. She has a wonderful shape and all natural. Kiki has all the right "Curves" in all the right places to allow for all 5 of your senses total satisfaction. Kiki has the cutest little accent that is just soooooo damn cute. If you ask for the GFE on her menu you will also be able to taste those beautiful sweet red lips (top and bottom if you know what I mean). Kiki is so much more than just another pretty face, and Kiki is the Real Deal!!! I hope you get a chance to enjoy any of her menu options and she brings a smile to your face and warmth to your heart!!!

Guys and Gals if you want to see what a Recherche' young lady looks like I suggest you have an OUTSTANDING encounter with @KikiLover.

I hope you enjoy your hobby and you find happiness in any encounter that you request with any of the fine ladies. I wish you at least half as much fun as I have had at Sagebrush Ranch, LRN, MLBR and Kit Kat over the many years and encounters that I have shared. Trust me I have always had an excellent time!!!!

7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @sexywookiee for reading my reviews on @KikiLover I have completed my review with reason #1 I hope you get a chance to read that one as well. I too first met Kiki at Kit Kat back in 2018. She was wonderful to me then and continues to be a wonderful friend to me today. Thanks again for liking my review

sexywookiee likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]